Bukayo Saka (7)

That means I’m more chance of getting up at 2am.

2 Likes

I don’t even think I’d get up at 2am for am England game haha. Certainly won’t be as fun as the games yesterday

Yesterday will be the day of the tournament, absolutely no way we’ll get another day with as much drama and goalmouth action as that.

1 Like

It’s about time everyone in England is starting to see what Arsenal fans have seen since 2018

Isn’t anyone scared about Saka getting so many eyes on him? Won’t be long before our best kept secret is out the the bag.

If he wants to go he’ll go. Nothing we can do about it other than slap an extra 10m on his price tag every time he performs well on a big stage.

4 Likes

He hasn’t been a secret for quite a while, should be looking to juice him up with a new deal ASAP.

I don’t think he’ll look to leave for the next year or so tbh. Even haven’t started getting our shit together by then we can’t expect him to stay around

3 at the back is bad though.

These fucking awful coaches

2 Likes

No Mount, Foden or Grealish?

Big call but it’s clear that Southgate wants to play on the counter today. It’s about time we played to our strengths in a big game, rather than trying to outplay established teams using their own philosophies / identity.

Fuck the possession, hit the cunts on the break. I imagine Rice and Phillips will both be in there as high energy ball winners, trying to get turnovers in dangerous areas. Henderson would suit that style of play as well.

It won’t be pretty but I can at least see the logic to try and get through this specific game. There’s no point this England midfield and CB group even trying to compete against Kroos and Gundogan at a slow buildup / possession based system.

England looked solid in defence with 4atb. Switching to 3atb now is pretty stupid to me. :man_shrugging:

Gareth copying Arteta’s “Pass it to Saka and inshallah” tactics.

4 Likes

If Man U are going to pay around 90m for Sancho, what is Saka worth? :grinning:

with our guys in charge i reckon something like £25m

4 Likes

Fixed it. :joy:

2 Likes

Saka to smash the winning goal in .
You watch :wink:

Putting the Euro 2020 final date next to Saka is a bold move Arsenal…

1 Like

Should have put Xhaka there as well. That Switzerland v England final is going to be wild.

3 Likes

Xhaka vs Saka. :blush:

5 Likes

We need to protect this kid with our lives

1 Like