Bukayo Saka (7)

Foden has it in the bag right?

2 Likes

Dias also 24. He’s been the best player this season so technically it should be him. But he shouldn’t be in this category.

2 Likes

Happy for him

Made the England squad. :face_vomiting:

I can’t begrudge him it at all, I’m pleased for him on a personal level. But I think I’d have been just fine with him staying at home and having a full rest and proper pre season after the amount of minutes he got for us this season. Plus there’d have been the added benefit of all those cunts from better teams not having the chance to fill his head with stupid ideas about possibly playing for a proper football club.

5 Likes

Pleased for him but this is the last thing Arsenal needed.

2 Likes

A long way of saying Saka stood out in a shit team :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats to him but from our perspective it would have been very nice if he had the summer off.

2 Likes

Can work on Grealish while he’s there, that’s the only positive.

1 Like

More like Grealish working on Saka, ffs.

I think what’s good for him is good for us. Especially because playing in a terrible Arsenal team hasn’t hurt his England chances.

Exactly. Him not going to the Euro’s makes the chances of him wanting to GTFOH way stronger as it’d be because he plays for us. Fact he can still make it is our best bet in this scenario.

Glad for him on a personal level, will be a great experience for him even if he doesn’t get loads of minutes.

Shouldn’t be too exhausting for him as a backup option.

1 Like

Well it’s started well for him, on the scoresheet tonight :grin:

golden boy

2 Likes

Jack Grealish literally posts on every Instagram post Saka puts up :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yeah, Jack has taken a liking towards Bukayo.
Also:

Not at all a surprise, but Saka is our player of the season. Well deserved.

5 Likes

@Ashgooner1 in the mud :crazy_face: