Bukayo Saka (7)

Talismanic player already. That 2nd bad stretch we had this season coinceded with his goals and assists drying up. I fucking hope we’ll keep him for a long time and Arteta makes it a easier for him.

I was wrong in thinking that his ceiling was to be a very good wing back in a back five or midfield four :joy:.

If he gets some game time in the euros it could turn his head.
Next season if his form holds and we don’t significantly improve you do well too hold onto him.

1 Like

Looks like he won’t make the squad for Euros.
Unfortunate for him but he probably needs the rest and preseason with us. England aren’t winning it anyway.

1 Like

I find it hilarious how people are saying they will win it.

They seem as clueless against Belgium as Arsenal are against Man City and Belgium ain’t even the best team in Europe

2 Likes

England are a very confusing side, so much quality yet no identity, world-class players looking like a average Joes in there.
Won’t go far unless they luck out like in the World Cup.

They are my bet says so

Absolutely nothing wrong with having belief. No point watching or partaking in competitive sport if you don’t have that.

2 Likes

You need to be Arsenal manager.

I can honestly say I’ve seen performances resembling zero belief from this stupid club.

Just do the team talks, that’s all.

1 Like

100 percent

3 Likes

100 pence you mean.

5 Likes

£3 really is an underwhelming display of belief :joy:

4 Likes

He’s going in heavy on in game betting.

Supporting #thelads with caution :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, nothing wrong with betting small amounts, quite the opposite in fact, given that gambling can become a massive problem for many people.

1 Like

Haha I knew you were bantering anyway as we all know really I have just wasted £3 :joy:

2 Likes

There’s belief, but this is something else :joy:

Tbf isn’t that like a day’s wage in Scotland

5 Likes

What is Rashford doing there? LMFAO.

2 Likes

Voted for Saka as my duty as an arsenal fan requires me to game every online poll in our favour

9 Likes

Calvert-Lewin too, he’s 24. :rofl: