Bukayo Saka (7)

We’d spend it on Aguero’s wages.

4 Likes

Makes it even funnier

1 Like

This guy is a bellend and picks on a different player every week but what do you guys think?

Is Saka to blame for our bad results this season?

No

10 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

:joy:

2 Likes

Saka is not a good finisher, but he’s making the right runs. Those chances will start to go in with much more regularity given time.

3 Likes

Yeah in time, and with proper coaching, he’ll become a more rounded player. That’s the reality. He’ll need plenty of coaching though to improve his finishing and final ball

4 Likes

Good to see people being reasonable with the lad.

Yeah, Saka isn’t perfect, but to put any blame onto one of the few bright sparks of a shit season would be ridiculous.

1 Like

The kid is unreal and I love his ability, I just hope he works on his finishing a little but that will definitely come. He gets into such fantastic positions he’ll score buckets for us with a little more practice.

2 Likes

Personally wouldn’t have played him this evening and now we could be facing the prospect of a return leg in the Czech Republic with no Saka, ESR or Odegaard.

1 Like

This was a nothing game.

Should have been rested , play Nelson instead.

5 Likes

Yup, just more really smart decisions.

Go all out against the shit teams so you got breathing space, only to lay an egg in the games that matter.

All our PL games from now on are pointless.

Arsene played Mavro, AMN, and a bunch of other youngsters at old Trafford

Almost got us a result.

Arsene has more balls in one wrinkle than Arteta will ever have it seems.

2 Likes

What I don’t get about this clown is he overworks some young players and totally freezes out others ???

It depends if Saka was fit.
If he was then I’m fine with it.

It made no sense to rest people with our current form. We got slapped by Liverpool and blew it against Slavia.
It was vital to get the confidence of our starters back here.

Get ready to see Willian at ten.

:gabriel:

Is there anything Bukayo can’t do?
Once he becomes more prolific in front of the goal. :skull:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Bukaaaaaayo!

1 Like

That 10 minute stretch between 14-24th minute he was basically unplayable.

I love that he is developing that Robben-esque ability where the defender knows he is going to cut inside onto his left to shoot but he has the quickness and timing to still do it and get his shot off if he wants. And the actual shooting ability is really coming along too.

9 Likes