Bukayo Saka (7)

Good

2 Likes

Great news

1 Like

18 Likes

I wanna like this post, but it’s on 7 likes and it’s just so perfect I don’t wanna ruin this moment

3 Likes

Good idea. @JakeyBoy s ego is Big enough as it is.

1 Like

Ah, I ruined it

1 Like

:xhaka:

1 Like

It’s now on unlucky 13 so you might as well make it a glorious Thierry.

Isn’t 50k likes enough you whore

3 Likes

At least its 17 now :rofl:

Ffs, it’s on 17 now, someone give it a like and make it a glorious Pascal.

According to the reliable people at The Times, we’re considering selling Saka to raise funds to sign Odegaard.

How do sports journalists make a living off that kind of shot?

1 Like

I wonder if Arteta will go back to using Saka at LB now with Tierney out, because really Cedric is the only other option there and frankly I’d like to see him starting on the right. Despite the fact that we’ll lose something up the pitch, Saka can still create from LB so I wouldn’t personally be hugely worried about doing it.

I can only accept him as a LWB with someone behind him to cover. We’ve already got enough issues defensively.

Yeah it might be yet another argument for going to a back three again tbh, cause I think we’ve got a few issues now that might actually be sorted out better if we did so. I just don’t see a really good alternative to playing Saka there atm, outside of Cedric if we have to.

1 Like

No Saka and no Odegaard will be awful for our striker in terms of who’s playing behind them, not sure we can afford to do it if Odegaard is out.

I agree, but would you then just play a back four with Cedric on the left? He’s done well enough there but I don’t know if we can survive forever doing that.

1 Like

Didn’t look 100%, neither did ESR.
Once again we’re rushing our youngsters and dump all the pressure on them because our seniors are fucking clowns.

3 Likes

Didn’t look 100% but still looked 50% better than anyone else in the team

3 Likes

Speculation Chelsea are in for him…

It would be ideal to sell him, give the paltry 20mil to Arteta who can use two or three transfer windows to realise his ambition :blush:

1 Like