Bukayo Saka (7)

Good

2 Likes

Great news

1 Like

20 Likes

I wanna like this post, but itā€™s on 7 likes and itā€™s just so perfect I donā€™t wanna ruin this moment

3 Likes

Good idea. @JakeyBoy s ego is Big enough as it is.

1 Like

Ah, I ruined it

1 Like

:xhaka:

1 Like

Itā€™s now on unlucky 13 so you might as well make it a glorious Thierry.

Isnā€™t 50k likes enough you whore

3 Likes

At least its 17 now :rofl:

Ffs, itā€™s on 17 now, someone give it a like and make it a glorious Pascal.

According to the reliable people at The Times, weā€™re considering selling Saka to raise funds to sign Odegaard.

How do sports journalists make a living off that kind of shot?

1 Like

I wonder if Arteta will go back to using Saka at LB now with Tierney out, because really Cedric is the only other option there and frankly Iā€™d like to see him starting on the right. Despite the fact that weā€™ll lose something up the pitch, Saka can still create from LB so I wouldnā€™t personally be hugely worried about doing it.

I can only accept him as a LWB with someone behind him to cover. Weā€™ve already got enough issues defensively.

Yeah it might be yet another argument for going to a back three again tbh, cause I think weā€™ve got a few issues now that might actually be sorted out better if we did so. I just donā€™t see a really good alternative to playing Saka there atm, outside of Cedric if we have to.

1 Like

No Saka and no Odegaard will be awful for our striker in terms of whoā€™s playing behind them, not sure we can afford to do it if Odegaard is out.

I agree, but would you then just play a back four with Cedric on the left? Heā€™s done well enough there but I donā€™t know if we can survive forever doing that.

1 Like

Didnā€™t look 100%, neither did ESR.
Once again weā€™re rushing our youngsters and dump all the pressure on them because our seniors are fucking clowns.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t look 100% but still looked 50% better than anyone else in the team

3 Likes

Speculation Chelsea are in for himā€¦

It would be ideal to sell him, give the paltry 20mil to Arteta who can use two or three transfer windows to realise his ambition :blush:

1 Like