Bukayo Saka (7)

:joy:

20 Likes

If it had to be one of the two, I am glad it’s the humble grounded one.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210226-162524_Instagram

1 Like

Is that one of those find the piece which doesn’t belong type of riddles?

1 Like

We’re really fortunate to have this guy. Imagine having this shite season without him. He’s the shining light and the future of this club.

1 Like

No worries, Martinelli would have stepped up and banged them in :muscle:

3 Likes

Not trying to over hype the kid, but Arteta really does owe this young man a lot. Honestly have to give it to my bro @Electrifying and respect Hale End. Them man been pulling through for us.

7 Likes

“Single handedly dragged us through round 32”

Fucking Arsenal Reddit man.

3 Likes

:joy: you know it G. To be fair he’s been a major contributing factor but yeah that line is a bit over board.

1 Like

How many assists? How many goals? :thinking:

Saka’s been class since Arteta stopped playing him as a left wing back and positioned him at right wing. This is true.

3 Likes

Kids unreal but honestly ignoring Auba’s brace- which could be argued is his job- it was Tierney that took us through to the next round.

You would wonder if these kids even watch the games or just wank lyrical hyperbole to get the Reddit upvotes.

5 Likes

Now this won’t be popular but I think you have to give Arteta some credit for Saka development.
Clearly this is one individual talent he has backed and trusted.
There seems a mutual respect from the player as well.

12 Likes

Definitely, had Emery or Freddie remained last season Saka would be a nailed on left back coming into this season, possibly backup too.
Even when Arteta initially played him there he always mentioned that the kid can do even more. I feel like most of the transitions in formation and tactics we’ve gone the past year was heavily influenced by where he could fit Saka and maximize his offensive contribution.

2 Likes

Will be heartbreaking when City buy him and convert him to a left back slash ten. :arteta:

All joking aside, I wonder if we might rest him tomorrow. He’s play a lot of football and even though our season is basically pointless, I don’t want Arteta be able to use a long term injury to Saka as an excuse for his shitty results as a coach. Ideally Saka could have the summer off but I think he’ll end up going to the Euros right?

1 Like

In his brief time as manager I’ve found Arteta very unwilling to rotate. He’s gonna stick with his best 11. Logic says he drops ESR and Ceballos. I think it will only be Ceballos, with Partey replacing him.

1 Like

I think both Emery & Arteta handled Saka’s development well. His stint at left back in 523 formation was essential.

1 Like

Not a smart move dude. You gonna get executed OA style praising Arteta.

1 Like

He impressed in pretty much every position he’s played in but RW looks to be the ideal position to keep him in now.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I think Saka is still quite raw. His first touch can be quite heavy at times and still needs a lot of work IMO. His attitude is fucking second to none and is quickly becoming a star. We should look after him to avoid burn out though.

3 Likes