Bukayo Saka (7)

STAR BOI ! hand him a 10 year extensions pls !

1 Like

Best English player in the league no infact the world

2 Likes
13 Likes

It takes truly special player to manage 2 shots 2 shots in one game

13 Likes

Next season be his last if we donā€™t improve significantly.

2 Likes

But i fully enjoyed the 2 seasons so well worth it siuuuuuuu

1 Like

Heā€™s what I thought Nelson was going to turn into when he started poking his head above the parapet.

Scared how we manage him from here in terms of fitness but heā€™s literally been the first player on the team sheet for the last few games. A rest vs Burnley perhaps?

1 Like

Probably didnā€™t take people on us much with his dribbling tonight as Iā€™ve seen in other games. Still came up with 2 crucial passes though that created 2 goals, such a huge talent.

2 Likes

Was maybe less good than Odegaard overall but came through when we needed him.

We should not be relying this much on a 19 year old

1 Like

What we donā€™t want is Saka to be picked for International duties , we all know whatā€™ll happen , Saka will get injured during a meaningless international friendly.
You can see it coming.

1 Like

Naaaah too many players keeping him out of the team like Sterling and Grealish. Not worried about Saka getting picked for England and getting injured.

1 Like

I personally think international football is a big disappointment.
I canā€™t get the enthusiasm towards it .

1 Like

Iā€™m like this 99% of the time, then an international tournament comes along and Iā€™ve got Three Lions and World in Motion on repeat non stop for a two week period.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a strange thing international football.
I think itā€™s probably down to the fact that The Arsenal donā€™t have many , if any players in Englandā€™s starting eleven.
I used to watch France purely because of Bob Pires and Terrance Henry .
I find the International break and more of an inconvenience more than National pride and support.

1 Like

16 Likes

Make Arsenal Great Again :us:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the constant international breaks within the season that ruin it.
Instead of spreading the international duties out they should group them into 2 periods(a month in winter for the qualifications and then 2 months in the summer for the group stages).

Maybe for the starting XI, but Iā€™ll be shocked if Saka is not in the squad.

Theoretically, Saka, Sterling and Grealish could all start together anyway. But they wonā€™t because Southgate is a knob and will play 5 defenders and 3 DMs.

1 Like

I know we extended him last season but we really ought to offer him another extension based off of what weā€™re seeing so far this season.

Heā€™s putting in mature, consistent performances and almost always comes up with a vital set of contributions in a game. All at 19 years old.

4 Likes