Bukayo Saka (7)

Yeah mate, fingers crossed he keeps level headed continues to work hard and fine tune his game.

Who knows how far he could go, but the experience he’s gaining at this age playing in multiple positions and the level of performance he’s delivering is super impressive.

8 Likes

Without a doubt. And he seems to love actually playing for Arsenal too which should help us to hold on to him for a lot longer if he does develop into a top tier talent.

11 Likes

I got this one so wrong earlier in the season when we were playing absolute dog shit football. He’s absolutely flip flopped again in my opinion and I am so excited to see how far he goes. What a player.

3 Likes

I’ve not been this excited about a youngster since young Jacky, and then Vela and Cesc before him. As an Arsenal fan you’re always prepared for disappointment, but I’m confident that he comfortably ends up the second best of those four.

I don’t know if he ends up being world class or whatever similarly nebulous term we might use, but I am confident that he’s the real deal and will be good enough to start regularly for a top side, he really does seem to have all the right ingredients.

Unquestionably the highlight of this season for me.

5 Likes
11 Likes

Grealish confirmed :arteta:

3 Likes

Bukayo pull.
Next thing you know Mbappe will want to join.

Too bad our promising players are either on the left or left footed… Tierney, Saka, and now seems like Pepe can do a better job on the left.
I would give Pepe-Mart-Saka as front 3 and ESR behind a try.

Doubt anyone at the club comes even close to Laca when it comes to playing with their back to goal.
Laca has to play up front to maximize the output of our wingers.

Sakas end product is much better from the right. Of his 6 goals and 3 assists this season, they either came from left (6), the centre (1) or as a sub (1)

1 Like

IF this year is the transitional and experimental year, I would prefer to give the youngsters major minutes.
Laca should not be the main man anymore.

1 Like

As long as we’re in the EL and mathematically in the race for Top 4 then this season can’t be deemed transitional or experimental.

Can’t disagree… but I don’t think starting Laca or giving him major minutes would get us the EL.
Don’t think we will win in anyway, so there is no difference.

If it is down to math, which means we don’t have a good chance.
Should not bank on Laca on a math game.

1 Like

Lost it when he did that the other day. Man is turning into Messi MK2.

1 Like

An important interview for me to understand what Saka can do in this game with his talent. Hearing the lad talk and getting the Mertesacker co-sign. You could tell this kid wasn’t messing about. Straight to the top. :pray:

1 Like

Actually love the fact that he’s academically intelligent too. So humble as well. There is no ceiling for this kid. Early days but genuinely hope he becomes a legend here.

14 Likes

That reminded me of Raheem Sterling. This kid is going places. From what we have seen so far, there is enough to say he is the real deal. If he continues to improve, and stays injury free, with his attitude, there is a very real chance of him becoming an Arsenal great.

4 Likes

That’s a very good comparison tbh. Whatever the shortcomings of Arteta we can credit him with this lad development.
Seems he has respect for the manager and trust. However just like Sterling we have to be progressive because players don’t stick around if things aren’t going well.

Next time someone comes hating on my boy Sakanaldo

7 Likes

Saka was really good…but he should have finished the chance he had early in the game.

The one he had disallowed was a tasty goal I must say.

4 Likes