Bukayo Saka (7)

Holy shit this kid is the real fucking deal isn’t he? My gawd he’s reking ppl and he’s not even 20. Most exciting youth prospect for us since who? Fabregas, Theo, Jack?

7 Likes

Reckon he’s our best player on current form

2 Likes

No point even getting excited about it. He’s going straight to the top if his body allows it.

Lad is growing and growing

Best player in the league

2 Likes

Just keep playing him, don’t put unnecessary burden or pressure on his shoulders and this lad will shine. Deifnitely the most exciting prospect for us since Wilshire burst onto the scene.

1 Like

Baby Messi.

2 Likes

I think we are past the point of him being a prospect, he is our best player this season

6 Likes

Yeah if there were a poll, I bet he is winning it.

1 Like

His turn of speed, his dribbling dips of the shoulder, his decision making, my fucking god this kid is good

1 Like

Bukayo Siuka

2 Likes

No idea what his contract is but tie him the fuck down.

In football manager you would have to change his squad status from “hot prospect for future” to “key player”

2 Likes

It’s very difficult to tackle Saka as his close control is too slick. Should win many penalties during his Arsenal career once he perfects his Jamie Vardy technique inside the area.

1 Like

He can’t take on players 1v1 for fun, we’ve absolutely missed that quality for so long.

Safe to say along with Ansu Fati that if he continues his trajectory he will be a leading player in the game this decade

1 Like

Join the rest of us on the hype train @Ashgooner1, it’s long overdue.

1 Like

He signed a new deal last year. Up to 2024 I think.

Yeah on wages that aren’t that big from memory, really cost himself some coin Bukayo, if he was signing now it would be 150k a week.

1 Like

Hazardesque dribbling. Absolutely love this guy to bits.