Bukayo Saka (7)

Easily the player the biggest potential in our team, absolutely love him

1 Like

melanin leroy sane

1 Like

What a player

2 Likes

Our first youth player to come through since Wilshere and look legit :raised_hands:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like
1 Like

Saka has scored more goals than any other teenager in the premier league combined this season. That’s a mad stat if you think about it

4 Likes
15 Likes

12A* Buyako with the galaxy brain in the final third, as per #RespectHaleEnd

3 Likes

Such a humble guy.

3 Likes

Massive talent. I hope the club have learned a lot from how we ruined Jack’s body. They need to be looking after him.

3 Likes

That G/ A production bid really starting to arrive.

2 Likes

He sets a great example for other young players. The likes of Ballogun would do well to emulate Saka.

6 Likes

Great player, not super flashy just a natural footballer with the intelligence to make the right decision and the talent to make things look easy.

1 Like

Yeah I see where you’re coming from.

Balogun has been more of an “I deserve to be here, its about time” whereas Saka always sounds like it’s a dream to be involved and wants to repay the faith constantly.

4 Likes

Oozing quality and confidence right now. We have a proper player on our hands.

1 Like

If he nets 10 league goals from a wing that’s super impressive for a mon penalty taking teenager. Just a fine player in most things he does on the pitch also.

1 Like

Atleast we get to experience growth of these young players during this fucked up season

1 Like

Are you starting to think Saka’s ceiling could be higher than you anticipated @SRCJJ? Or haven’t changed your mind on that ?

I think his ceiling is pretty high, and his performances recently have been absolutely superb at times.

I try to exercise as much caution with young talents as possible because it’s easy to get carried away with a teenager producing these kind of performances.

I’m extremely happy for him and it’s great to see our academy producing a talent of his quality that’s for sure.

He’s definitely winning me over though and with more consistency (I.e just continues to develop over a longer period of time) there’s no telling how far he can really go.

12 Likes