Bukayo Saka (7)

I’m not sure he meant it but I don’t really care. Kid deserved a goal as reward for his relatively good consistency for such a young player.

1 Like

I hope Arteta let’s ESR help him out and Nelson from time to time.

1 Like

These other young players need to follow Bukayo’s example. If they up their effort and do what the manager instructs they can be a fixture in the team.

If it was with his strongest foot I’d probably accept his explanation. It’s a no from me

Also…the Brummie has spoken

1 Like

He definitely didn’t mean it but I love him being a suave cunt and saying he did.

5 Likes

What kind of a cunt would admit they didn’t mean it.

1 Like

:joy:

8 Likes

Nice to see the good vibes from all our English talent amongst the various clubs. Hopefully they can translate that into something useful in the Euros.

3 Likes

He’s been a standout this year. The one guy who consistently drives us forward. Poor kid trying to do it all himself, thank fuck Marti is fit now he has a partner who puts in a shift and gives a fuck :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Bukayo Saka is a national treasure.

4 Likes

Tammy isn’t fit to be on the same pitch as God’s Only Son.

Love the tweet after. I’d much rather watch him and ESR than Willian and Xhaka stinking the place out.

1 Like

He definitely meant to put the ball into the far post area however it went in so of course he is gonna take that all day long - it was a shot that came off.

Two games starting from the right and he’s returned a goal and an assist. Won the free kick for the free kick goal vs Chelsea too.

Willian will get the most slack, but this feels more damaging for Pepe.

7 Likes
1 Like

What’s he going to be like at 25??? Potential is scary

Don’t jinx it. Remember Wilshere and Campbell

1 Like

Should we loan out Pepe?

Joel Campbell? :rofl:

Also someone else is probably saying the same thing. The jinx is in.

I’d try to sell him personally. Recoup a bit of his value and buy a player who suits our style.

2 Likes

Not sure I’d put Campbell in the same bracket as Wilshere, but I remember haha

People who defend Pepe’s inept performance by blaming it on the system should explain how someone as young as Saka is able to take the responsibility & onus but a senior player like Pepe can’t.

9 Likes