Bukayo Saka (7)

Does well for England though.

Had a piss poor game today, heavy touches etc

It’s always harder in your second season. Teams know you and your not developed yet.

He was getting the shit beaten out of him.
Not a single one of our morons picked up on it. Credit to the lad he wasn’t getting fazed.
Unfortunately, many in that team are used to the kid bailing them out.

What is it with us blaming players that can actually do something ffs

6 Likes

We’re going to run this kid into the ground, awful the weight of expectations we have put on his shoulders this season. Poor man management from Mikel.

2 Likes

MOTM for England, and meh today.

Some of this is down to him though. His touch and decision making is way off at times. Was last week when Bellerin gave him a easy chance.
Everyone looks anxious at the moment though and not enjoying their football.

2 Likes

There is way more good than bad with Saka, not even close. And that’s all you can really ask from an 19 year old kid in his second season around first team football.

General thought that having just read the last couple dozen posts.

2 Likes

Did Saka look more dangerous when he switched to the right or did he look more dangerous when he switched to the right?

Buy a decent right back who can control the ball, cross a ball and provide an overlapping threat (Lamptey) and we’re cooking.

He was dangerous all game. Lad has been carrying this lot for a good while.

2 Likes

One of the few true ballers we had on the pitch. This squad is the worst I have seen on a technical level.

Not enough players know how to take the ball on the turn, beat a man, play a weighted pass, or progress the ball more than 2 yards.

Partey always looks levels above his peers when he played because he can do things like with his eyes shut.

3 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with every word here, but I agree with the sentiment. Feel for him, he often seems the most mature one on the pitch despite being the youngest.

6 Likes

Lovely talented lad. With a brain unlike most in this squad.

Hope Arteta doesn’t ruin him.

Yesterday’s game showed why he was selected as England international.
Finally, I see his talent and abilities for Arsenal.

How have you not seen them until yesterday?!

8 Likes

10 Likes

His best game of whole season yesterday IMO

1 Like

Did Saka mean it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes
7 Likes