Bukayo Saka (7)

Aw I think that’s quite sweet.

Apparently Auba promised Saka he would get him a new chain if we won the FA cup. It may have taken a while to produce, and it looks like he sees Saka like a little brother.

Chili chain?
What’s so special about that ugly thing?

3 Likes

Ugly doesn’t begin to describe it. Auba’s taste is way out there but I guess what’s special is the thought behind it and for that, I hope Saka genuinely likes it, although that wouldn’t be saying too much about his taste :slight_smile:

Anyway, these things are very subjective.

2 Likes

He’s obviously totes emosh. Who wouldn’t be upset at the thought of having to wear that ugly thing?!

3 Likes

This was the story behind the chain:

2 Likes

I wonder what Roy Keane’s thoughts are on this matter.

3 Likes

The game’s gone to the dags

Wonder what he would of got if he actually played a couple of minutes in the final. Fuck Hale End entitlement :blush:

:heart:

2 Likes

Those imported glass bottle fantas are the one.

3 Likes

Fanta Fruit Twist is the best Fanta

3 Likes

Btw what is the food in the picture?

I’ve seen it in a couple pictures before, especially the bread dough looking thing.

I want to try it.

Looks like it might be ground rice or ground yam

Probably fufu or pounded yam. Very common dish in West Africa, especially Ghana/Nigeria. Looks like soup in the container, which would be put in a bowl with it and eaten with the fingers.

If you ever want to try it, restaurants with West African cuisine will likely have it.

3 Likes

My mate’s mum made some absolutely banging fufu. I used to remember going round his and she’d always be so generous to basically force me to eat. Good old times!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/NUIW7akkE-g

2 Likes

Why is it that our players look like ballers playing for England, and farmers for us?

Martin Keown was the same