Bukayo Saka (7)

Why do people slate Gunnerblog so much? Someone who is actually much more in the know than Twitter ITKs, and generally takes a positive view of what the club does. Yet the language towards him is overwhelmingly negative.

1 Like

I like him on Twitter and Arseblog but Iā€™ve zero interest in reading anything he writes for the Athletic. Iā€™ve nothing against him really.

Thatā€™s being generous lol thereā€™s a reason why he is Goebbelsblog, itā€™s because he churns out pro-club propoganda when things arenā€™t going well.

I just donā€™t see anything particularly noteworthy about his content other than that what I mentioned above. Not really insightful or interesting stuff tbh unless youre one of those people who cares about how Eddie trained on some random Thursday or something like that.

1 Like

Heā€™s always positive. I think itā€™s his general outlook in life. Iā€™ve followed him on Twitter for years, listened to Arsecast extra and even got his book about his and his grandfatherā€™s lives (he was a world champion boxer). Heā€™s not shilling, he just wants to see the positive.

ā€œPropagandaā€ ā€œGoebbelsblogā€

We support a football club, not a tin pot dictatorship :grinning:

1 Like

Just like when he said that the club is going in the right direction under Arteta?

This is the Arseblog that has messaged me a few times on twitter, privately, asking if I know anything about transfer information lol

Yes, hes a proper ITK

LOL :rofl:

Shows us the proof or it never happened.

4 Likes

Arseblog isnā€™t one of those ITK. Gunnerblog has somewhat more exposure to inside info working with The Atheltic.

lol
No chance

Nice, so it never happened. :wink:

I love the Arsecast Extra podcasts - Andrew and James (Goebbelsblog) make for a very enjoyable and thoughtful listen. The questions segment in particular focuses conversation on what most of us are thinking or talking about as fans. Itā€™s always a very goodly listen after a win too.

However, he also churns out articles for the Athletic - thatā€™s why he gets grief on this forum. I have deffo jumped on the Goebbelsblog bandwagon but his takes outside of the Athletic are pretty good overall lol

1 Like

dhotya

24 Likes

Lmao

Outstanding :joy::joy:

LOL
OK, bit to far but youve made me go back through to look for it

And yes, it never happened. It was a wannabe blogger from a site called Daily Arsenal!
Ive got another conversation on there with Gunnerblog, and Ive obviously confused the 2 conversations.
I was asked!! But not by Arseblog.

Memory loss is a bitch as you get older :man_shrugging:

1 Like

1 Like

Cool. Letā€™s see those receipts :grinning:

2 Likes

This is gold standard. Up there with BigWengs Luca The Fallen post. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why I find most impressive is I believe @Bl1nk had the patience to sit on that template waiting for just the right moment.

5 Likes