Bukayo Saka (7)

Not very a balanced though is it haha

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, no one’s getting the ball off those lot haha

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think any team is getting the ball from them lol

Certainly knows ball:

“A moment that comes to mind is Cristiano Ronaldo against Spain [ Russia, 2018],” Saka continued. “He got a hat trick that game as well, crazy performance!”

I hope he got Ronaldo’s shirt when we played them in September.

Was an incredibly fluky hatrick iirc

4 Likes

Completely forgot how much of a farce that hat-trick was lol. Free kick was good though

3 Likes

I knew you’d mention it if I didn’t lol

1 Like

Yeah needed more body feints to be a legitimate hat-trick imo

Never mind that he won the penalty himself and scored a great free kick.

Was this the one where they were like “he’s an absolute beast at free kicks!” and then put up a stat where he’d not scored in his last 50 or so attempts? :ozil:

2 Likes

Will Saka be a starter?

Saka will definitely play significant amount of minutes, even if he is not a starter.

2 Likes

Think Sterling and Foden will start wide but Saka and Grealish will get plenty of game time.

I reckon Saka and Foden will start wide.

I’d be surprised if Saka isn’t a starter from the off, though it is very much possible Southgate picks Foden and then keeps his faith in Sterling, like he did when there were question marks over Sterling’s form going into the last tournament.

1 Like

Yeah same.

He played 4 of 7 games at the Euros (missed one with a dead leg) and got 84, 69, 69 and 41 minutes.

I’d be surprised if he wasn’t starting from the get go.

2 Likes

Win/win either way.
Saka doesn’t play, England get slapped, we laugh and we get Saka back somewhat rested.
Saka plays, he shines, probably carries them to the final, we’re happy for the starboy.

2 Likes

What a g

23 Likes

Saka’s agents in contract talks

1 Like

World class