Bukayo Saka (7)

The goal

The reaction

4 Likes

3 years already? wtf that has to be the quickest 3 years ever known to mankind. Feel like it was last thursday.

1 Like

Time has basically stopped for me since March 15, 2020 when my then-office closed down. It was a supposed “two week break” which still hasn’t really ended.

1 Like

I remember a coworker having a mental breakdown before the first lockdown “two weeks at home with my husband and our cat! Im gonna die”
Fast forward 2 efin years with large spells working at home lol. She didnt die tho.

6 Likes

Shame about the mysterious death her husband suffered though.

3 Likes

Congratulations young man :clap:

8 Likes

Kane can’t even win that :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Course not, it was a public vote.

Lots of praise for Saka.

Saka is the glue!

Good for him, but probably not good from an Arsenal point of view that he’ll be relied upon so much.

1 Like

Back up for him in Jan is imperative

1 Like

Marquinhos

1 Like

No we need stronger and more experienced than that for the second half of the season.

1 Like

Marquinhos is cannon fodder for cup games.

I’d say we would prefer changing our structure slightly and Nketiah, ESR and Vieira would all start ahead of him in PL games.

2 Likes

Hes a back up, he’ll be fine

So if Saka goes down this week with a knock you’ll be fine playing him against Spurs and Liverpool next two games.
Nah. As mentioned above we would reconstruct the set up.

4 Likes

I dont think it would be him that replaces, but yes id be happy with that.
I think you were correct anyway, we have Vieira, we have Martinelli, Odegaard, Smith Rowe etc who could fill in if absolutely required.

This boy is special.

2 Likes

Sneaky loan move for Raphinha in January when Barca have to trim their squad to register some shiny new signing off the back of a WC performance?

Much more likely we give Marquinos a makeover mate: blonde streaks, Nike sponsorship and bad attitude etc.

1 Like
11 Likes