Bukayo Saka (7)

:fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

What a way to announce your arrival

1 Like

He’s our own Ansu Fati

No he’s Barca’s own Bukayo Saka

1 Like

Just caught the result and read Saka was the real stand out. His goal was really well taken, and you can tell he has a really nice feel for the ball

2 Likes

SAKA CAN

2 Likes

He was easily the best player on the pitch. He was direct, tricky and pacy. Took his goal very well and should have got more. I was expecting ESR and Willock to put in stand out performances but Saka stole the show. I just hope he continues to improve cause he can be a real player for us very soon.

His dribbling and passing is tremendously good.

Yeah that performance was crazy. Gotta give him a chance now in the league.

Rearranged my working from home day from Wednesday to Thursday purely so I could already be home and catch this game at its stupid kick off time.

Completely and utterly forgot about the game, only on my morning commute today did I realise that there was a match on.

Was nice checking into this thread to see the young’un score a class goal

3 Likes

I forgot about it too but direct tv app ftw. You guys don’t have apps for ur tv service where u can watch live or at least access the dvr?

Yes Sky and BT have apps to watch it on phones/laptops/games consoles

Ahh okay Jakey is just cheap af and refuses to pay for football so that must have been the issue :joy::joy:

Jakeys just not a mug who pays actual money to watch Unai Emery teams play football

2 Likes

I said that I forgot the match was on, not that I didn’t have the facility to watch it.

1 Like

What a boy! Love the kid!

1 Like

This guy’s gonna be fun

We stan