Bukayo Saka (7)

Sign da ting …

2 Likes

Saka over sancho for now

1 Like

For now?!

3 Likes

I think the Bundesliga made Sancho look a lot better than he actually is.

He’s been invisible since he came to the PL.

1 Like

It’s football things can change but I doubt it

You lot are gonna piss off @SRCJJ.
I wouldn’t wanna be at the end of that wrath.

Yeah ultimately on current form nobody is picking Sancho over Saka but I still stand by my belief that natural talent favours Sancho.

I do like Saka versatility though and I’m growing to the idea that maybe Sancho is a bit one dimensional and is lacking in adaptability

I personally always thought he was overrated but I doubt a player that moved for 100m doesn’t have something about him.
Dortmund could have got even more for him the previous summer but they weren’t selling him.

Madrid was following him as well. Ultimately, he may have made the wrong move going to Man Utd.
Still, long season ahead. He had a good preseason. He’ll have plenty of chances to prove his doubters(incl. me) wrong.

Man has no P&P too which is a basic requirement

Looking like an ordinary athelte out there, very low explosiveness

1 Like

Our starboy.

2 Likes

Is Foden not eligible?

1 Like

Maybe they’re being weird about it and only nominating players who currently aren’t 22 or older.

1 Like

Foden is 22?

Edit: Yes, he is. Fucking hell…

Until he’s 23.

7 Likes

Thought he was a little quiet today. Things felt like they were going down the left side more often with Zinchenko and Gabriel (x2).

2 Likes

Saka has been very average this season. It is important to say that he dies still get doubled up on quite a lot.

The Gabbies are on fire though so we can wait for Saka to find his form.

1 Like

Yeah, having a strong XI means we don’t have to rely on one single player every game like last season and every player has time to recover his form when they’re off for a certain period. He’s a great kid. He’ll come good soon.

6 Likes

Be nice if we had someone to compete with him. :grimacing:

1 Like

Bowen next, blimey :ooo: