Bukayo Saka (7)

So that’s on top of our option to extend till 2025?
If we keep him till 2027 I’ll be more than happy. At least we’ll enjoy some of his peak years.

I didn’t realise we had an option until 2025. In which case - I don’t think he’s extending at all unless he’s offered significant money

I learned that today myself. I think pretty much all of our deals have that option which is handy.

I feel like half the people reporting his contract situation don’t even seem to know that.

3 Likes

I think he’ll be off when he is 22 or 23, by that stage he’ll be fed up with 4th-8th and predominately Europa League football.

1 Like

Congratulations on winning YPOTS Bukayo!!

Now get this kid signed up to a new deal ffs!

Did he win it?

Yep, he did and I will not accept any objections.

:sweat_smile:

I don’t think he featured in that FA Cup final, but having played that Euro final at that age is massive.

Don’t think he’ll leave this summer yet, but we gotta improve or he’ll be gone next year.

I meant that as FA Cup trophy and Euro final.
But yeah, reading it now it can be interpreted as finals for both.

1 Like

With his idol. :sob:

Saka has been excellent this season, not surprised that Ronaldo considers him his idol.

9 Likes

Martinelli and Saka both idolising Ronaldo. My lads know ball. :sob:

Jokes aside, this kid has been one of few bright spots this season, and one of the most likeable players we’ve had in a while for me :heart_eyes:. Excited to see how he continues to develop next season.

9 Likes

We have to rely less on him next year or we’ll burn him out.

9 Likes

Still a long way short of Brian Talbot 70 games in a season here.

2 Likes

That fateful season when we blew everything

1 Like

Can you narrow this down please?

:santi:

2 Likes