Bukayo Saka (7)

But we can still do better and he’s clearly not ready to be our starting RW :wink:

5 Likes

Sign da ting

1 Like

At least we have our replacement pen merchant when Lacazette breaks our hearts and returns to Lyonnais.

4 Likes

I reckon they are pushing for this, seems a little weird bergkamp etc with him and ESR i think it is a subtle push with them meeting their heroes to pen to paper.

It’s unlikely but if he gets another 4 goals he ends the season on 15 goals which is an incredible return for a winger of his age.

4 Likes

Could be it. I think Saka is probably waiting to see where we finish before making his decision.

5 Likes

Pity they couldn’t do the full table show while the match was on. Really wanted to see them stick it on him. United fans were talking all levels of shit preseason. Absolutely humbled this year.

We’re really milking this win :smiley:

2 Likes

I like how Xhaka is telling Cedric to leave Saka alone, to focus on his penalty (2:48)

3 Likes

Big mentality to step up with those two penalties, ok the Chelsea one was as nice of opportunity as you will get but that United one took real balls.

Also really shows you how much of a freak ESR is that he’s scoring similar levels of goals as Saka without penalties and not getting regular starts.

4 Likes

Ronaldo has more influence on our youngsters than Man Utd’s. Can’t complain, it’s working for us and it ain’t working for them.:rofl:

1 Like
8 Likes

Amazing. Very nice gesture to memorialise those heartfelt messages from fans.

And smart move from the club to help build a bond and aura of support around Saka and the team.

Gonna be so awkward when he ditches us for City/Newcastle.

3 Likes

It’s not a big wall and Arsenal have lots of tins of red paint lying around the club shop still so it’ll be fine either way.

2 Likes

So long as we don’t mismanage the situation completely, he’s going to be a top player for us for years to come and/or give us a fat transfer fee.

Either way I don’t think a decorated wall is a massive price to pay for that :grin:

1 Like

Can’t believe there were debates when he first broke through about him not being good enough to be a forward and should focus on being a left back…

2 Likes

If it helps I’m prepared to similarly decorate one of my walls too.

1 Like

Well if he had too miss a penalty might as well be that one.

1 Like