Bukayo Saka (7)

He should be RB. with a better RW partner next to him.

That way you have both when we go forward full throttle because he has the awareness to defend and the pipes to do it a full game, and that’s how you get a truly competitive right side which is a nightmare to defend against.

Not maybe the top prio rn though but ideally this is how you get a world class squad, it’s not because he is bad but because you can optimise further with this type of football in 2022.

Surely you jest?

1 Like

did you read the whole post or just the first line.

Yeah @oompa , still not sure if you’re serious or not. :rofl:

I read the entire post a couple of times, I genuinely feel like I’m missing something here.

oh, well no, that’s straight up what I think :slightly_smiling_face:. That can change if he keeps improving ofc.

1 Like

Fair enough, sounds a little bizarre to me because I think his tracking back is complete dog shit and it’s a pay off between that and his excellent attacking production. A pay off you’d happily pay but the idea of just plopping him at RB in favour of bringing in a better RW is a little out there.

2 Likes

Especially in our current system, I would argue Arteta is building the team around him at RW/RM which is why Pepe has been struggling to even get a sniff of the pitch.

Pepe at right back you say?

:arteta2:

2 Likes

Though seriously if people want a fierce right side we should be all over this Spence kid in summer. Fucker was legit Ronaldinho against us from the full back position

Between his attacking prowess and Tomiyas’s solidity we’d be set

1 Like

Big Pep vibes from this chat:

Man Utd fan apparently, fancies a move there.
Us and Spurs do want him though.

If he’s a United fan that means he’s surely been watching their games which hopefully means he understands going there will be career suicide.

Saying that I hope they win tonight tbf

this is exactly why. you nail an actual £72m RW who scores like one you got it good…You put Saka next to him you got the best offensive RB in the game and a fucking right side that will destroy everything out there. Saka would easily get 5-6 goals and as many assists from RB if done correctly. He’d be better than TAA in a team that gels as well as Pool does. gl & hf bottom table teams trying to defend low and hit us on the counter.

1 Like

I think for news to come out about him fancying a move there(probably leaked by his side) it probably means he doesn’t care, which doesn’t surprise me, especially with the new coat of paint called Erik ten Hag.

Good luck telling Saka that he has to go back to fullback and earn less through his career.

4 Likes

He’d be following Pep and City on the gram that very night lol

2 Likes

Funnily enough, City fans are dreaming of him coming in to fill that LB spot they’ve struggling with.