Bukayo Saka (7)

Tis the way, I went out a 30 minutes jog from the minute they scored then did house chores and cleaning for the second half with it on in the back ground. If you ignore my 15 minutes of bitch crying in a corner at the end of the game it barely impacted my day.

2 Likes

I went to bed at HT and continued bagging us on the forum until the 70th until I finally nodded off.

I was so mad Arteta for keeping him on. He was clearly gassed after putting that shift in. I was 99% sure he was missing the pen because his legs were gone but he hit like a fucking rocket.
Love this kid!

1 Like

He was fucking excellent tonight

3 Likes

I seriously canā€™t believe he still gets grief from time to time. No player is on it every game and thatā€™s more pronounced in a younger player too. Still 20 years old and putting in 10 goals/5 assists at this point of the season.

I hope to fuck he signs that new deal.

17 Likes

Really glad for him to score that penalty, looked like he really enjoyed it. Get that shit euros monkey off his back now that heā€™s put one in.

Didnā€™t see much of how he played overall from the highlights but sounds like a better game from him today. Just needs a bit more consistency but that should come, ladā€™s probably knackered from carrying the team the last 18 months.

1 Like

Worried about the mins heā€™s putting in, feels heā€™s being ground down whilst being a persistent target for opposition fouls

He was really good. He caused problems for them all day and was a menace. Looked confident and assertive. Well done today.

1 Like

I thought he did look dangerous tonight whenever the ball came to him, it was a really good performance.

3 Likes

He does put some really good balls in, if we had a decent striker this season then he would have way more assists.

3 Likes

His first penalty since the Euro final miss. You could see in his eyes he wanted to put that to bed. Go on boy. So happy for him :heart:

16 Likes

I like that he didnā€™t seem to let that penalty affect his approach at all.

In fact, he basically did the exact same thing (right side, medium high, striking it hard without any hesitation or fuss in the runup) just put his boot through it a bit more confidently and further into the corner this time.

2 Likes

didnā€™t think about that, strong response :muscle:

1 Like

He did do well but the circumstances are totally different though.

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes

ā€œI swear my mumā€™s lifeā€¦ā€ no lie has ever been uttered after those sacred words.

6 Likes

I dunno, there were dome shameless motherfuckers at my school manā€¦ :grin:

3 Likes

I just hope what looked like a thigh complaint doesnā€™t keep him out of next Sundays clash vs the irons.

3 Likes

:call_me_hand:

16 Likes