BT Sport

BT Sports are showing The Big Match Revisited well worth watching. For all those who want to watch 70’s 80’s football then this is great .
Seeing the likes of Charlie George , Rodney Marsh , Frank Worthington , George Best , Alan Brazil, Ray Clemence , Liam Brady etc etc .
It’s a cracking hours viewing , with some wonderful football . It’s weird to see some of today’s PL teams in the old fourth division.
Give it a go .

2 Likes

What a tune that was too.

See if Liverpool do fuck it up again this season.

I want the Crystanbul sequel to be commentated by Mcmanaman, that moronic braindead curly haired cunt.

Orgasming every time Blackpool attacked today.

3 Likes

He was so disappointed any time they didn’t execute properly, he’d even yell “noooo” if a cross was poor or something.

I can slightly get it though, they were creaming for a giant killing.

1 Like

It’s not just about the giant killing for Macca. He has a dislike for arsenal. Remember when we lost 2-1 at Everton in December 2016 after being 1-0 up? He was co-commentating and actually screamed when Everton scored the winner in the 85th minute

:expressionless:

Has anyone told him BT Sport doesn’t have a treatment table and physio yet?

4 Likes

When you thought BT’s coverage couldnt get any worse…

5 Likes

Officially announced by BT

Thankfully, I don’t watch BT.

1 Like

what a cunt

Oh god, who thought this was a good idea.

Screenshot%20(319)

5 Likes

Don’t see why he couldn’t do alright as a pundit.

He’ll probably give his side of the 2012 saga in one of the PL Tonight episodes.

I’m certainly interested in hearing his perspective on being a cocksucking rapist turn coat piece of shit.

9 Likes

He already gave it in a statement on his website.

1 Like

This is more like it

Peter crouch a big name?

He’s 6ft 7, you don’t get much bigger than that… :smile:

Seriously, though, I think he’ll be good. He’s quite funny on his podcast. He can bring the personality to the BT Sport studio, while RVP and Joe Cole bring err :thinking:

2 Likes

They have to rearrange the entire studio to fit him in