Bruno Guimarães

Was genuinely devastated when shamrock choose the people’s champ over can you dig it for your tag line. Though I must say I’m biased because I love that film and hate rastlin

To be fair to Shammo, it was my suggestion. I didn’t think of that at the time.

@shamrockgooner Quick amendment? Can you dig it?

Sure. I’ve nothing better to do. :santi:

3 Likes

You’re the best.

@Castiel

1 Like

Amazing, just don’t get randomly shot now or OA will fall into witch hunting chaos. I mean more than usual.

1 Like

Good idea, I’ll lay low.

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

Juventus haven’t the money to pay Bruno in one solution as Aulas wants. Maybe they want to start a negotiation based on a loan with £40m paid in four or five years, as they already did with other expansive signings.

No chance with Aulas.

7 Likes

The only way I see this going through is if they offer the likes of Rabiot and cash in exchange. Or Arthur and cash.

Lyon won’t sell to Juve as @Maxi_Gooner outlined

3 Likes

Juve will offer a truly stellar package, a once in a lifetime opportunity for Lyon. A 4 year loan with a EUR 250k loan fee payable over ten years, but half of that sum is dependent on clauses, such as Bruno scoring 5 goals in a single game and him flipping tails 100 times in a row (allowed 1 attempt per 12 months).

At the end of the deal, Juve have an option to loan for a further 2 years (@Cristo). No loan fee applicable.

These broke bitches crack me up

3 Likes

This is why I don’t want us going anywhere near Arthur or any of Juve’s players. I want those corrupt assholes to suffer.

If Bruno is too expensive perhaps we can go for that Guendouzi lad.

5 Likes

Kid is miles ahead of Lokonga, objectively speaking.

I’d have him back if it was remotely possible

2 Likes

Funny, I saw someone on Twitter yesterday say something along the lines of “It’s the farmer’s league when Guendouzi carries Marseille to second place behind PSG but it’s a Top 5 league when Bruno’s Lyon is fighting to survive relegation”.

8 Likes

Miles ahead of Xhaka too.

3 Likes

Really sucks that one of our young talents had to be such a prick.

Would have displaced Xhaka by now

1 Like

Or really sad that we hired a manager who’s not only shit but also some egomaniac who can’t man manage.

1 Like

or little bit of both

1 Like

I can agree to that.

Yeah Guen shits all over Lokonga sadly.

1 Like