Brighton vs Arsenal (PL)

We’ll kill these cunts! 12-0! Auba, ESR, Saka, five goals each!

3 Likes

Erm I think that’s 15. But love your enthusiasm

3 Likes

We need some proper results under the belt. We need to make a statement.

2 Likes

The result against the Spuds means nothing now , it’s in the past . Brighton need to be taken to the sword , another pressing game is needed with fast moving counter attacking football then all 3 points are heading north .
1-4 to The Arsenal

2 Likes

Damnit Phebs we’re supporters not mathematicians!

1 Like

Do I miss the earlier games and get up at 330am ? Or do I just push through ? Decisions.

2 Likes

Stop being lazy and train Echo to wake you only when we’re doing something good.

1 Like

His dog is cute, but don’t think he has the power to go back in time

Your standard’s are too high.

If anything they are too low. I’m still Arteta in and seeing the best in all our current players other than AMN

Us just turning up to the game would be amazing by a Samoyed’s standards. This forum needs more Samoyed positivity tbh.

2 Likes

This fixture is a big test of Arteta and Edus work tonight

We were woeful in our early losses and then have had an easy run especially with the Scum being there in body but not mind last week.

We need to win against a good but not great Brighton team for me to have any chance of properly softening on my early season hate for these two clowns although last week’s victory against the Scum has already taken the edge of my vitriol.

I’m looking forward to seeing this match and desperate for us to win.

It’s not a big test. It’s Brigjton!

2 Likes

Come on Arsenal

1 Like

Arsenal at Brighton best 4-0 in 1979.

1 Like

Yeah Spurs were diabolical but we actually pressed in a semi-competent fashion for first time I can remember… like for a long time. That is key indicator for me on whether Arteta is developing a clue or not.

1 Like

Rain and storm for tonight I hear. This could be an ugly game to watch.

1 Like

That’s what we want
Good ol’fashioned punch up

How Are we gonna play champagne FOOTBALL tho

Maupay red card confirmed.

Edit: I have also confirmed our loss today by choosing the adidas reissue home 1990s home shirt. We have never won when I wear this shirt but it’s one of the last nice days of the season today. Gotta risk it.