Brighton vs Arsenal (PL)

Sounds like Welbz and big new signing Mwepu will miss out through injury and Bissouma will be a match day decision.

Are they crying because we signed their best player and their other best player is dieing to sign for us?

1 Like

Hahaha that is true shanter

Iā€™m team Brighton guy anyway. Guendouzi is a :bell:

You a fan of the dood/club who tried to ruin our gks career by exploding his ankle huh?

1 Like

Leno? It gave me a chance to be proven right about big Emi tbf. Leno didnā€™t have any lasting damage so I can say that now

Still dirty play. Iā€™m always gonna stan the guy who stands up for his teammates, Guendo, as opposed to the timid losers that remain at the club. When they shoulda had their teammates back they shrunk away from the situation instead, they take on their cowardly managers traits so not all that surprised tbh :joy::joy:

This is gonna be some game.

Storms, rain, 45mph winds.

Can Arsenal do it on a wet Saturday night in Brighton?

2 Likes

I predict a seagull incident.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little worried we come undone with this one tbh. Need to get in as many mi artetasexual rants in as possible before then.

2 Likes

Well its our first test since the City game.

Lets see. Iā€™m confident we win. We seem to be building a good bit of momentum :raised_hands:

1 Like

Jesus itā€™s only early October, think youā€™d have to wait until December for that nonsense.

Feels like winter already in England today.

Honestly, autumn is only nice in the USA. In England it means ā€œput the heating onā€.

2 Likes

And thereā€™s fucking leaves everywhere. My front door looks like a forrest with all bastards blown down by the wind when all the leaves start falling

1 Like

Sometimes hot and sometimes cool/coldā€¦ very easy to get sick.
Still, a lot better than hockey in summer. 100+ degrees Fahrenheit outside and 40 degrees ice rink indoor is a fucking torture.

1 Like

Game is a tester and it probably shouldnā€™t be. Spurs looked like an over 40 team that was half drunk. BHA will be motivated and focused. I said draw but I can see us nicking it in a close one.

2 Likes

Think this one could be a bit of a comedown from last weekend, unfortunately.

My shout would probably be 1-1.

Definitely a winnable game though.

Clash of the weekend will be Seidy Weidy vs Strolly Wolly, canā€™t wait to see how Potter does and what the discourse is as a result.

2 Likes

Television series narrator voice:

Previously at The AMEX

Never mind the rain, 45mph winds is just crazy. I honestly donā€™t know what to even expect from a game played in those conditions. Not going to see a lot of Ben White long balls clipped gracefully over the top, thatā€™s for sure.

The google machine gave me this video. Some fantastic goals. :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I think this ends up being an ugly game. We may be a little emotionally drained. Iā€™ll still back us for a win though.