Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (PL)

Lol that was a god awful display. Going to be a mediocre season

1 Like

That was just toilet

Itā€™s not a bad point generally but in the context of the game it is so piss poor.

Emeryā€™s shitty substitutions didnā€™t help us at all.

It was Kola. Deffo Kola.

1-1.

Very Wenger like performance. Auba wasteful. AMN poor. Guendouzi the new Denilson. The defenceā€¦well, weā€™re at Anfield next. Wake me up on Sunday morning

Wheels meet off.

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually a pretty good away result for a team sat in 5th and with ambitions of finishing 5th

3 Likes

Who was your star performer on the night? Vote here :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

I want to argue thisā€¦ but I canā€™t.

1 Like

Refuse to vote this week. They were all dreadful. That second half especially was probably our worst performance of the season! They can all get in the sea!

1 Like

Youā€™re gonna need a new avatar.

9 Likes

I voted Auba. He took the one decent chance he had.

Iā€™m all for Emeryā€™s rotations and substitutions, but he needs to understand he doesnā€™t have a squad equal in quality in which might of been the case at Sevilla and PSG, our squad is a mess, we have a clear drop-off in quality when some of our better players are subbed off that it doesnā€™t make up for even if it tactically makes sense, you just need to suck-up this season and wait for the transfer window to rebuild and reform the squad.

1 Like

I donā€™t even know what to fucking say

Absolutely terrible performance from all the players. Brighton were total shit and a half decent side would of put 4 or 5 past them. Just bloody awful from us.

Gutted.

Weā€™re fucking SHIT

Fucking hell guys we didnā€™t even lose

@Persona

Doc I love it, if you can make it ā€œ5th Placeā€ instead of just the number 5 then Iā€™m so up for having that :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s not about the scoreline. Itā€™s about how we played. Weā€™re starting to see a downhill slide that doesā€™t bode well for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Emery had a fucking nightmare, yeah Iā€™ll try and be patient but Iā€™ll be stunned if this guy is the man to turn us into a title challenger.