Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (PL)

BHAARS

• Brighton & Hove Albion win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Going to say Brighton 2-1 in this one, our away woes seemed to have returned somewhat.

Lewis Dunk suspended for this one. Big loss for Brighton. He scored in this fixture last season too.

0-3 Arsenal

Hattrick from Sir Auba. Merry Christmas from everyone at Arsenal haha

2 Likes

We will win this one 2 - 1
Games on sky one as well if ur in the UK an don’t have sky sports

We haven’t kept an away clean sheet all season, so it’s not going to be 0-anything I’d say

Score draw for me

1 Like

A non streamed game. :heart_eyes:

I love Boxing Day fixtures.
Let’s hope we get a good away day win . It’ll take away all the indigestion from the in-laws cooking !
Goals for sprouts !
COYG
1-3

1 Like

Do we put Torreira on the bench to start?

That loss at Southampton is still making me angry. We draw that match and we’re 1 point up on Chelsea in sole possession of 4th.

I supppse Chelsea have lost at Wolves and at home to Leicester also lately… so they’d be kicking themselves also to a certain degree.

Tough one to call for me. If this was at home we’d win this quite easily. But Brighton can turn in top performances at home and play out of their skin.

I give Torreira the day off, we need him for the Liverpool game. Ramsey and Iwobi should play, also have Laca up front. Xhaka and Elneny in the mid for me. Have Ozil and Auba on the bench. I’d give Mendly a chance, we need give some of these young center backs a chance. Rather play him then Xhaka at the back.

I hope we win this. But have a nasty feeling we lose or draw it, I’m going to go for a 2-1 Arsenal win cause it’s Emery in charge.

Zero chance Medley starts in this game, but I am not super opposed to it… having Lichty, Papa, and who at the back 3 atm? I guess it could be AMN, Papa, LIchty, with Kola on the wing? We do have serious defensive injury crisis atm - it is really a joke.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be giving Torreira this game off with the Liverpool game in mind, 80% chance we lose at Anfield even with Torreira. In my opinion we need to pick our strongest line up for this to try and get 3 points before we go to Anfield.

5 Likes

-----------------------Leno-------------------
Lichty-----------Sokratis----------Kosh
AMN------------------------------------Kola
---------Torreira-----------Xhaka---------
------------------------Özil----------------------
---------------Laca----------PEA------------

1 Like

Needs to be won. Simple as and will go for a 2 1 win. Wont lose two straight here.

So you’re saying we should box up three points easily?

Box up? :henry2:

I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

The only other time we wore this top in an away game we won 5-1. #justsayin

7 Likes

Why is boxing day called boxing day?

It’s the day you open Christmas presents (boxes).

1 Like

Isn’t it to do with putting money in charity boxes?

And, also, having boxing matches with your family over the last Quality Street :smile: