Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (PL)

There’s no semblance of structure in this team at all.

1 Like

Jesus Christ, this is a shitshow. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Saved only by the poor finishing from Brighton.

Honestly, what is Emery playing at here? Does he expect Torierra, Guendoozi, or Xhaka to fill the creative gap? Because Iwobi isn’t that player.

1 Like

Lichsteiner is having a mare.

The entire formation feels wrong to me. I would never start Ozil from the wing lol

1 Like

This bum really took off Ozil.

This just lack of effort, we are so slow and lazy it makes me sick and doubles my hangover

Emery is not serious.

Honestly looks like he has no fucking clue.

Laca off :no_mouth:

Kolasinac has been much of nothing at the LB role again, really hard to rate him when he can only look decent in 1 formation.

Elneny on? Would track with his current tactics.

I blame Emery for this. He’s got a 34 year old right back pushing so high up the pitch leaving so much space behind him and Brighton are clearly targeting that side of the pitch. It’s nonsensical that Emery hasn’t instructed Lichsteiner to drop back more and tighten us up.

1 Like

Laca pissed off again. :neutral_face:

After 20 plus games he’s still regularly picking the wrong team, making substitutions as often as he does is not a good look.

What does it take for this guy to sub Guendouzi off when the seniors fly off like they’re on a conveyor belt.

1 Like

Laca needs to just the fuck up and sit down really

Then he’d get slated for “not caring”… damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Me: “Bring Ramsey on!”

Me 2 minutes later: “Not for Lacazette you fucking moron!”

1 Like

Laca has 6 goals in 17 premier league games he simply doesn’t have the goal record to justify any sort of strop when he’s being taken off.

6 Likes

Agreed he should not be getting forward like he was.

As I said a couple posts ago I’m wondering whether other managers would get more out of this shitty defence.