Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (PL)

What are people on about? Ozil had a dead 1st half. Subbing him is only fair.

I have always been a fan of Ozil. But he was pretty anonymous AFAICT. Maybe I missed a flurry of activity when my stream went down.

For raw talent heā€™s our best but letā€™s face it he does very little most of the time. Laca, Auba, and Torreira all contribute more than him

Nothing. He did nothing.

Ɩzil fans and Ozil haters can read that in their own ways, I accept all likes gladly.

6 Likes

You should be a politician.

1 Like

Ɩzil wasnā€™t ā€œdeadā€ at all.

There are others more deserving of being taken off, heā€™s being scapegoated.

Why do we continue to push SO many players forward, who is that shit coming from?

Our attack isnā€™t the problem though.

Itā€™s this braindead defending.

I canā€™t help but feel Torierra is wasted in this team.

In what sense? Heā€™s doing exactly what heā€™d do elsewhere.

In the sense that heā€™d be doing it for a better team and might achieve something of note, instead of with our jokers lol

1 Like

Eh I guess so.

All his hard work eventually comes to naught because of our perpetual patchwork defense.

1 Like

Everything from the midfield down is totally off. Personnel and tactical set up

Even with a defense as bad as ours Iā€™m starting to wonder if others would get out more of it.

The team does the most brain dead things on a consistent basis.

I have no idea who Sokratis was passing too there.

1 Like

If you always play out of the back, do teams fall for it? It seems to me that they always send one or two runners and everyone else stays home. It rarely stretches the opposition the way itā€™s supposed to. More often than not, it stretches us out of position.

Midfield presence is non existent. Poverty composition on display

5 Likes

Guendouzi is kind of pointless right now, bring on Ramsey.

1 Like

And yet he thought taking off Ɩzil was the solution, where is the creativity in this team?

We are so losing this game :disappointed: