Brexit

Some hilarious signs.

My brother is an EU fanatic. EU flag used to hang in his house. Believes in a EU superstate and army. Asked him what he thought of the march. his reply: Bunch of sanctimonious smug twats.

Can’t even win him over lol.

Doubt parliament can even agree on indicative votes lol.

1 Like

Saw Sign being held up by a marcher on the weekend…" IKEA has better cabinets" :sunglasses:

I really liked many of them, but the one i saw that read, ‘I was born an Englishman, don’t make me die and Irishman’ kind of summed the attitudes of some of those guys up.

That was on a Peoples Vote march? I don’t even understand it.

Dont make him claim some distant Irish heritage in order to get a passport so he can still be an EU citizen?

Seems like the only angle I can think of

1 Like

Yis are all at it.

Yep. I’m doing it :sunglasses:

Welcome!

Can anyone apply? Why does everyone want an Irish passport haha

If you can prove you have an Irish grandparent (or parent, I suppose), you can have Citizenship. It’s called Right of Blood or “Jus sanguinis”.

‘Everyone’ wants one so they can continue to appreciate the benefits of EU citizenship.

2 Likes

If you travel in the EU on an EU passport it’s less hassle at immigration basically.

Good news though, the common travel area will remain so ye can still pop over to Ireland handy enough with your blue passports.

We’ll be fine with our impending independence anyway :wink:

1 Like

My parliament :heart:

1 Like

Still can’t get over the name :rofl:

But more power to them.

Farage: “I’ll go back to the World War. We won the war but we had the Treaty of Versailles. This treaty is the modern day equivalent.”

:grimacing:

Mic drop

1 Like

I’m guessing he just walked out of a pub :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

can you lot just stop throwing this world record long fit and stop the eu quitting already. damn it you rainy island folk were the ones who spearheaded the unification of the better part of the fucking continent for the purpose of unprecedented lasting peace and now you want to quit it yourselves after half a decade because populists shouted the loudest during an unfortunate immigration situation in the middle east a while ago.

I need to eat :persevere: and I’m waiting for the food to get ready lol

1 Like