Brexit

Every non British person currently living here

That will mess about so many people :persevere: especially considering how useless our home office is

1 Like

Almost…:slight_smile:

You do not need to apply if:

• you’re an Irish citizen

Seriously though that looks like lunacy. Gonna be a clusterfuck.

1 Like

What could possibly go wrong here? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How accurate is this tweet? :smile: only briefly caught the story.

1 Like

Pretty accurate

2 Likes

That fucking interview :joy:

Chris Grayling is a complete weapon. How he continues to get a job in Parliament is a mystery to me.

Incredible.

1 Like

Not a word on that glorified nonce ring masquerading as a broadcaster, mind. No actual journalism left there.

1 Like

Yer da’s around Britain can’t wait for their blue passport

1 Like

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/01/14/premier-league-already-looking-south-america-africa-players/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

No work permits anymore if a no deal Brexit happens. Borris Johnson and his NHS lies getting us the next Messi :wenger2:

Think I would vote for it if I was a MP. No one else will get a better withdrawal agreement, and the EU have closes the door to reopening now or at a later date. Just vote for it and kill off no deal please.

I’ll trade you. I’d rather have a government at war with itself than none at all.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

For the UK folks on the board, what’s the chances this could all turn into a second vote? Or is that just a left wing fantasy people like me in the USA have somehow latched on to?

Unlikely imo, but then again it’s hard to predict anything. It would require the government to put it forward in parliament and for it to be passed, then an extension of Article 50 (requires the backing of all EU countries), and then it has to be clear what would be on the ballot. So I think it’s misguided of the remainers in parliament to be holding put for it.

1 Like

Barnier has that letter pre signed in his desk drawer i reckon.

1 Like