Brexit

Covid secure I am coming to Dublin for my 30th in 2022 mate :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock: :ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland:

4 Likes

I think people generally had an issue with impoverished or working class people from different cultures who they believed wasn’t compatible with British culture. This is unlikely to be the case with people from Canada, NZ and Australia who have a higher standard of living and more aligned culturally. Plus because of geography there will be less of immigration anyway

1 Like

Do you actually mix different whiskies together then?

I used to have a bottle of blend I’d mix in loads of different malts with it, everytime I got a new one, made it really unusual mix of flavours and I highly recomend doing it. Just don’t add boubon, overwhelms it.

1 Like

It’s a Chivas The Blend .
It’s got a 12ml bottle of Chivas Regal, small blending beaker and a pipette
There are 4 single malts 1 blended grain .
If I was clever enough I would put a picture up
It’s an absolute awesome present.

1 Like

You’re a man of quality over quantity mate. Me, I’d be annoyed it wasn’t a litre bottle :wink:

Sounds like fun though, what are the malts?

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of bottles single malts .
Some I’m keeping for a special occasion.
How do I put a picture up on here ?

1 Like

In the reply box, 6 box along at the top is for uploads of pix/etc

1 Like

1 Like

Here goes !
Thank you all

3 Likes

3 Likes

:weary:

So hang on, leaving the EU means we no longer get the same rights as an EU country? How unfair! Don’t they know who we are?!

4 Likes

Doesn’t really seem all that bad.

The pet passport thing is fucking annoying though, but the rest of it was the ally isn’t that restrictive.

I was hoping they’d fuck all those old boomers retiring to the Costa del Sol but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

2 Likes

I’m sure we can all relate to this problem.

9 Likes

I love that they got a quote from Gove into that article

1 Like

"Many of the sex arses coming out of China . . . "

Puts a new spin on “Fuck China”, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

And now the bloody streaming in the EU is gone. Fucking Brexit. No longer cam you stream NowTV, BT Sport, SkySports and other Sky Go services in the EU. I’m stil in Ireland an now have to find another way to watch the Arsenal as my in-laws don’t have cable. What a fucking joke! And frankly, the deal the UK got is worse than being part of the EU. :woman_facepalming:

Plenty of streams for Arsenal games my dear!

And can you not access Now TV etc. with a vpn? That’s what I do when I’m abroad

2 Likes