Brentford vs Arsenal (PL) 0-3

And we did it without Odegaard or zinchenko.

7 Likes

10/10 performance

2 Likes

I know you were joking mate, I was too :grin:

1 Like

Not to get ahead of myself, but I think weā€™re gonna win the league. :grin:

7 Likes

Great Game!

That was as comfortable of an afternoon as we could have hoped for.

2 Likes

Strong performance from the team, compact in defence and sharp in the transitions whilst scoring two great headers.

Felt very hungover today after birthday drinks last night, Iā€™ve only consumed herbal tea and plain toast, but this match was a nice present indeed

5 Likes

Laavley jaabley

2 Likes

I think the best thing you could say about that performance was that we never had to get out 3rd gear.

5 Likes

Not optimal for fuel economy. Arteta OUT

3 Likes
5 Likes

Heā€™s a good humble coach, slight swipe about the 35m bench option but it didnā€™t come across snarky just true lol.

5 Likes

Fantastic win today.
Tough ground for all teams and keeping a clean sheet against them is certainly some feat.
Long may this continue. October is gonna be a tough month, hoping weā€™re well prepared for it.

Saliba will worth some real money after this seasonā€¦hopefully we will start winning things and be able to keep those players in the team

1 Like

we havent sold any of our good plays in foreverā€¦he is going nowhere

1 Like

What a welcome sight upon my return to Heathrow this afternoon!!

Will definitely be watching MOTD, sounds like a cracking game

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for the Tottenham gameā€¦ I have a feeling weā€™ll absolutely annihilate those cunts this time.

3 Likes

The NLD is going to be fucking full on thatā€™s for sure

6 Likes

Agreed, itā€™s an interesting contrast of styles.

Can see Spurs happy to give up possession and counter but their back line is very suspect. We can end them with a early goal

4 Likes

All I see if Son exposing our high line with regularity.

I donā€™t see it happening but switching to an actual back three might be a helpful counter.