Brentford FC

I know I’m biased so maybe take my opinion with a pinch of salt but he has single-handedly kept them up.

They were 7 losses and 1 draw in 8 games before he turned up and after his first start I think it’s 9 wins and 1 loss.

Basically he has just provided the creative outlet that they desperately needed because they didn’t have a creative player in midfield or up front really, so everything literally goes through him. The team seems to be set up around him as a CAM but he also spends a lot of time on the left and right wing. Given he had a heart attack it’s impressive how he basically manages to be everywhere on the pitch, he works really hard in the midfield whether it’s swinging in early crosses, playing in through balls or making runs into the box.

I don’t think anyone thought he would have such an impact on Brentford, let alone Brentford fans - Thomas Frank is good friends with Eriksen so I just thought it was a pity thing/favour. But he really has turned it around as he was exactly the profile the team was lacking.

It’ll be a massive coup if he extends for a year (which I think he might) and I hope Brentford can then make the right investments to support him.

2 Likes

@Cristo

1 Like

That’s what we like to hear.

Great game on Friday night as well, the atmosphere at Brentford was absolutely pumping. I was in the home end for Toney’s first goal and saw it up nice and close; what a finish it was.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/brentfordfc/status/1662872948007469060?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

:clap:

3 Likes

Toney probably ripping up a betting slip now.

Come on you :honeybee: :honeybee:

I think they’ll be ok without Toney, their transfer policy is epic

This team does a double over them, whilst we haven’t managed to take a solitary point off them in 6 seasons.

The away win was good but tbh beating City on the last day when the title is secured isn’t as valuable as, say, beating them in the FA Cup semi en route to winning the whole thing.

Not saying our league record against City is anything but atrocious, just don’t think its a huge deal that Brentford beat City in the most recent game.

3 Likes

Looking at your last few posts have you woken up and stood on a plug? :joy:

Sorry @Cristo but these cunts can fucking go down now. Absolute pisser of a performance from them.

6 Likes

Total scumbag club.

4 Likes

@Cristo if you go to another game of their’s this season, you’re fucking off the forum mate.

3 Likes

These can get relegated…and then get relegated again.

Fckin forever been synonymous with League One, this lot.

They’ve given both us and City a very tough game at our grounds. Shame they couldn’t do the same at their ground.

Against Liverpool these bastards went gung ho attack mode. Against City they gifted them 3 goals.

1 Like

Stoke Regen

3 Likes

When Toney leaves they are getting relegated!

They remind me so much of Stoke City.

They’re a decent team tbf. I prefer more teams like them than the likes of Sheffield United or others.

Having said that, Frank is a top, top coach and without him, Toney, Raya and Mbeumo they wouldn’t be in this division.

They need serious backing in summer to stay in the PL next season. Frank should look to leave.

2 Likes