Brentford FC

Absolutely no chance you’re passing up on this haha

2 Likes

I’m very very tempted haha

Ha! They spelt Joakim wrong :laca: :laca2:

3 Likes

Hope we pummel them but it’s an incredible story that he’s alive, let alone playing professionally.

Yeah we need these points badly so we can capitalise on Spurs and United shitting the bed.

Eriksen might get 10 mins at the end, that would be cool.

I’ll allow him scoring a fairytale free kick in the 87th minute as long as we’re already 6-0 up at that point.

I fucking wont.

I want my Ramsdale clean sheet points on FPL

You just know that the media and other fans will be desperate for Eriksen to score, so that they can have their shitty fairytale. I’m happy that Eriksen is able to play again, but I hope he has a stinker in this game.

Do you think players will be careful with him? This could be a problem if player sare too scared to go in 100% on challenges/duels with him.
Last thing you want is to give him space and time on the ball.

I think it’s ok to go in hard and break an ankle but I think we should refrain from sneaking up behind him and shout Boo

Hmmm, don’t know. If he’s been passed as fit to play, then it’s all on the table. He must surely have a little nagging at the back of his brain, though, that the old pump could quit again at any moment. Fuck, I know I’d be like that. Good luck to him, anyway.

:santi:

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Had a great day out yesterday at Brentford vs Leeds in the directors box. Game had it all. Penalty, disallowed goal, red card for Canos after coming on as a sub and scoring the equaliser etc. Watching the Leeds fans react to all the news from the Newcastle Burnley game was hilarious.

Got to meet Gareth Southgate (not sure why he was there of all games, maybe Kalvin Philips?) and Sue Barker - I had to explain to her that Man City would win on GD if they lost and Liverpool drew which was both surprising and disappointing. Nice lady though.

No atmosphere in the directors box though. Just a bunch of business guys and their wives networking, no singing or anything but an incredible view of the pitch.

The Leeds owner was sat near me as well and he went fully mental at the final whistle. Could see how much it meant to him and his team.

11 Likes

Evn though I had to turn my phone 90 degrees :wink: nice photos

I’ve had two separate phones and theyve both had this portrait issue on OA :joy:

I have some fun videos of the Leeds fans and Brentford fans which I can’t upload on to OA but might upload to Vimeo later and post here

1 Like

Gotta give this mob their dues, midtable finish after promotion when you consider how poor the likes of Watford and Norwich were.

2 Likes

Yeah with the smallest budget in the PL as well. Their 49 point finish is the highest for a PL debut season since Reading in 06/07 they said.

Nice community feel to the club, not a lot of tourists or day trippers.

1 Like

You’ve probably watched them more than me - but has Eriksen made a huge difference? Keep hearing how good he has been for them, so do you think they’d have finished lower in the table without him?