Brentford FC

Noticed they haven’t got a topic so thought I’d start one for the newly promoted :honeybee:

Additionally tonight I just became a fully paid up member of Brentford FC (£40) and get priority access to home and away tickets after season ticket holders :eyes:

6 Likes

Truly a West London yuppie now @Cristo

2 Likes

Are we all just picking Premier League teams we’d like to support now?

3 Likes

Yeah, who you picking?

1 Like

I’ll take Southampton for this season. Hope we don’t lose Danny, could be a tough year for us.

8 Likes

Danish manager, Danish assistant manager, six Danish players in the first team.

Basically just supporting Denmark Lite.

6 Likes

They will technically be my local team next season so tempted to jump on any bandwagon that emerges.

Makes a nice change to have a new team in the Premier League at least, WBA and Norwich are boring as fuck

3 Likes

I’m going for Man City. I think we’ll win the league next season.

3 Likes

I’ll take Burnley and our 5 quid transfer budget. Real English team. It’s coming home.

5 Likes

I’ll take Villa they want all our players may aswell take some of the fans aswell. Plus they have super John McGinn

1 Like

I’ll London Gunners, good little team. Remind me of a far worse version of our good old Arsenal. Hopefully we keep young Saka and Emile.

This was a good thread on Brentford’s owner, how he ended up buying the club, and some of the ideas he has brought there. Seems like an interesting guy.

2 Likes

Brentford are the Danish Wolves

1 Like

Like how it has turned into a last man standing thing. Only take a team no one else has claimed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Captained by a Swede too, so I’m all in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Premier League Brenmark FC

2 Likes

My cousin was Brentford all his life, back even to when they were in the top flight centuries ago. He passed away two years ago and would’ve loved to have seen his Bees back up there again. Just letting you know, Ken.

4 Likes

I want to root for them after reading that story.

Fantastic.

1 Like

Another scandi for @cristo’s mob

1 Like

Scandinavia are going to have a PL team before Scotland at this rate.

They’ve got Danes, a Swede, a Norwegian and a Finn now. Just need an Icelandic to complete the collection.

1 Like