Boxing

Lmao I’ll never forget that. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I read it my hands were trembling when I was writing back

1 Like

Don’t need Google when you can just watch and learn, son. :+1:

Anyway, I think Usyk is winning tomorrow, but it’s not an easy call by any stretch of the imagination

1 Like

I think Usyk is too much for AJ but really hoping AJ pulls off the upset. Far more interesting title fights moving forward with AJ as champ

2 Likes

Absolutely this. I do wonder if Fury is serious about his retirement, though :thinking:

Even AJ v Wilder as a build up to it would be intriguing.

Here we go

1 Like

I really hope AJ can fight on the front foot. Think he needs to target the body more. Southpaws with footwork like Usyk are so hard to pick off the way AJ likes to usually.

Think Usyk still wins but so happy to see him drop the ring walk theatrics and just walk to the fucking ring lol

Got a sweeeet stream on the go at the minute :pray:

7 nation army

The worst thing about casual boxing fans is that they talk so much shit. Instead of just appreciating two elite fighters going at it everything is always about “this guys a bum” and stuff. Whoever wins this fight won a fight between two of the top three heavyweights in the world absolutely no shame in losing at this level

3 Likes

Obviously the visuals mean nothing but AJ is genuinely in such spectacular physical condition and shape lol.

I got Usyk to win another 8-4 type fight.

AJ looks so angry

AJ is a bum @SRCJJ get ready to pay me.

2 Likes

Good advice from Garcia. AJ needs to take centre of the ring and double the jab.

Drop us a link?

It’s like a repeat of the first fight so far. AJ needs to let his hands go.

I got it 2-1 Usyk so far but the third round was close. AJ looks better than fight one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

2 mins. Mine just died again lol

Fury would slap both of these bums

3 Likes

I mean not only are they both not bums but fury doesn’t want to fight either of them lol

Fury can retire for 2 years and still come back and wipe these two off the map

1 Like

Fury quite comfortably loses to both. And the worst thing is we’ll never get to see it lol