Boxing

Fury has turned into a beast under SugarHill Steward.

Think Tyson would sooner retire than take the unification fight with Usyk though. The one heavyweight with substantially more skill. Hope I’m wrong and we get to see it.

I didn’t really rate Whyte before this, but that was an embarrassing performance. Fury barely broke a sweat.

Just caught up with the Katie Taylor fight. Brilliant contest.

2 Likes

It really was amazing. Two fighters (with different styles) who put everything on the line. The fight had everything bar a knockout.

Smith vs Vargas was quality chief support as well.

2 Likes

Great fight, a real classic and the kind of fight you want when two top fighters go toe to toe.

Taylor solidified her legacy with that win

2 Likes

Where would people rate Taylor in the conversation for best ever Women’s boxer?

Edit: I don’t think I watched a women’s boxing match until the 2012 Olympics so I don’t have an opinion here.

It starts and ends here.

1 Like

Canelo got dominated. And the judges still tried to find a way to screw an opponent of his lmao.

He lost 9-10 rounds but somehow the scorecards were close. Glad he didn’t walk away with another undeserved win

2 Likes

115-113 makes a mockery of the sport

Got his ass whooped all night

2 Likes

Bivol needing to win the 12 round to avoid a draw was criminal.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that. That’s awful.

1 Like

Well this was a joke. Maybe even worse than the GGG scoring. Embarrasses the integrity of the sport for the hundredth time, but at least they gave it to Bivol in the end LOL

Also man Bivol looked good :pires2:

1 Like

What is it with Canelo and shitty judges scoring?

Benefits of being a cash cow with a rabid fan base

1 Like

Could easily argue he’s lost 4-5 times in his career now.

Bivol
GGG x2
Floyd
Lara

Never saw the Lara fight, but he categorically lost the first fight with GGG and I believe one of the judges still gave him something like 9 out of the 12 rounds.

That’s it I’m getting a hair transplant

2 Likes

Looool

2 Likes

Floyd was fighting a sparring partner of his who hadn’t fought in 6 years and probably made millions from it lol

1 Like