Boxing

He should have taken that lay off the doughnuts advice.

1 Like

Lol Naseem Hamed is a dick

A really talented dick tho :arteta:

Anyone looking forward to canelo GGG 3?

Prince Naseem was just so good. Genuinely a supremely gifted fighter it will always be sad the way he declined but on his rise he was supreme.

A lot of fighters in and around his division owe him for being able to make a living he made the boxing world take smaller fighters seriously. Featherweight was never a big division in terms of money matches

3 Likes

That Barrera fight destroyed him.

1 Like

Yeah and the crazy thing is he was already past his prime by the time he fought Barrera

1 Like

Lmao this guy is shameless. He says he was fighting the best in the world that’s why it took him 4 years for him to give GGG the third fight;

Rocky Fielding
Yildrim
Daniel Jacobs
Way past it Kovalev

Callum Smith, Caleb Plant and BJS were decent fights but none are on the level of GGG to justify ducking the third fight.

Clenelo lost both fights to GGG that’s why he avoided the third.

1 Like

Usyk to retain?

That’s my prediction.

Should be fascinating either way.

AJ isn’t good enough to outbox Usyk. He has to jump on Usyk from the first bell and try to get it over quick.

Barring a KO in the first 3-4 rounds, I see this fight going to the same way as the first.

3 Likes

AJ will hurt Usyk in the repeat bout. Too big and too strong.

1 Like

Why is he so scared to fight him lol

1 Like

It’ll be a big payday for Fury, but I’m not sure he wants the embarrassment of being beaten by a YT guy :wink:

1 Like

Turns out Tommy Fury was in California just last month so this mysterious visa refusal is such an obvious cop out lol

1 Like

Not so sure, with the Kinahan links and Tysons recently public failed entry it’s possible they extended that no fly list to include him just recently.

(Which isn’t to say it doesn’t suit him just fine)

My man Jake will easily beat Mr 500

Apparently his refused entry has nothing to do with the Kinahan links and he’s not on the banned list related to him.

That’s what his team have said apparently

I’d imagine it’s something he’d be disinclined to admit to in public to be fair. Reporting a bit sketchy but there are apparently at least 600 people on this list.

1 Like

You’re probably right but I hate the Fury family lol. Massive liars and just shitty people

While Tommy - brother of heavyweight Tyson Fury - claims that he is ‘unaware’ of why he was not allowed to fly to the US, Homeland Security have reportedly told him that ‘he knows’ the reason.

:eyes: