Boxing

Think it will be a Haney win by systematic beat down. Loma is a great boxer but size matters.

Crystina Poncher still looking fine af still! :heart_eyes:

Devin Haney SHOVES Vasiliy Lomachenko at the weigh-in.

With four to go, this is super close.

Loma won that fight. It was close but clear that he won. Best case for Haney was 114-114 but aside from that Loma won

Thought Loma edged it as well. The twelfth round was critical. Haney winning that makes the result a little more bearable.

I’ll have to watch the fight again.

The problem I have is that even if Loma wins the 12th all it probably gets him is a draw.

116-112 is a scorecard no judge in boxing should be putting out there. Haney did not win 8 rounds under any circumstances.

7-5 Loma is the fairest scorecard and it wasn’t one of those “could have gone either way” fights. Best case you make for Haney is a draw.

Even boxers like Shakur Stevenson are saying Loma won. Major fight pages are tweeting the decision is bad.

Close and exceptionally well fought fight but bad decision. Not a “ROBBERY” but a bad decision.

Haney winning by a four round margin stinks. There is a case for Haney winning but four judges all loving body shots on the same night? Screams corruption.

1 Like

Clearly staged so looks like we’re getting Benn V Brook in the coming months

https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1659990162686787587?t=S83-4Ruq-sHLQ8OXZsqetw&s=19

Loma got robbed

1 Like

Just watched it now, this sport absolutely fucking pisses me off. That’s a Loma win all day for me.

ESPN are crap too, saying before the scorecards are read that they can’t argue with any decision but when Haney gets it they’re all a bit trigger shy to say anything more. Says it all really. :joy:

1 Like

Errol Spence Jr vs Terence Crawford IS ON - July 29th, Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena.

1 Like

Looking forward to this one

Fury & Joshua in talks for a September fight at Wembley Stadium :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Zzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Missed the deadline. Fury said AJ had to sign by 22.25 tonight.

David Adeleye vs Emir Ahmatovic (This Friday) 9th June.

TV Sat - BT Sport 1 HD - BT Sport Ultimate 4K UHD

Josh Taylor vs Teofimo Lopez (Late Saturday night) (4am)

TV Sat - Sky Sports Action HD - Sky Sports Main Event HD

1 Like

Sunny Edwards fighting as well. The Taylor vs Teo fight is incredible on paper.

Think Taylor wins. Teo looks super promising but became super one dimensional.

Taylor is definitely the more established fighter and much more proven. I’m not sure how easily he makes 140 these days though. Two makes weight well.

I expect Taylor to win on points in an action packed fight.