Boxing

Yet another HW boxing match that I have no interest in. It’s such a boring division atm.

2 Likes

No one can convince me to buy this fight (Should it happen)

Didn’t you buy Chisora / Fury III?

1 Like

A southpaw for AJ to fight. I won’t buy it, but it isn’t terrible.

Jimmy Greaves and Iron Mike

Love the way Tyson runs Greaves through some punching technique at the end of the video.

1 Like

Greavsies shoulder roll is more fluid than Floyd’s imo.

3 Likes

Boxing just continuing to slide its way out of maintaining interest of the general public :sleeping:

1 Like

Still obsessed, I see

Less than 2 mins to get a bite :rofl:

You’re boring as fuck

1 Like

I’d have to google whether that was some kind of record.

1 Like

Eubank vs Smith and Yarde vs Beterbiev still this month. Boots Ennis and Tank fought last week.Boxing is warming up nicely.

1 Like

I’ll be at the Yarde fight. Berterbiev should steam roll him

1 Like

Jealous. The card stinks but the main event should bang. Literally.

Yarde has serious power but sadly, I think Beterbiev is an absolute machine. People think he is just a knockout machine and he is technically as the World Champion with a KO ratio over 90%,but he can actually box.

As dangerous as it is, Yarde needs to stick it on him. Beterbiev has been floored before but think it will end in the Championship rounds.

Yarde would have a better chance against Bivol.

1 Like

Really don’t think Yarde gets rolled over as he’ll earn Beterbiev’ respect. Think Yarde’s better than JS Jr, who was a very average World Champ.

Daily Star reporting it could be Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin

They used Demsey McKean for content lol?

Also this late Saturday night from America, New York on Sky Sports Arena HD from 1am

Efe Ajagba vs Stephan Shaw : 10 rounds heavyweight

AJ won’t be fighting Franklin.

They are now saying terms have been agreed for

Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin - April 15th.

100% not a PPV fight and its been a long time since Joshua has won a fight.

Not a bad rebound fight for AJ. Not mad but wish it was done for March rather than April as it’ll mean be only fights once more this year and knowing the crook Eddie Hearn it’ll be a rematch against Whyte that nobody wants to see

Gareth A Davies: Anthony Joshua’s next opponent shows how far he has fallen.

1 Like