Boxing

Unless it’s Joshua or Usyk, most people don’t give a fuck who Fury is fighting. Especially not when it’s a guy who he has beaten convincingly on two occasions.

3 Likes

This Heavyweight Promo is awesome (I think you would ALL agree)

LOL what’s your avi all about?

LOL it’s Al Haymon as Jack and Spence Jr as Rose Dewitt (Titanic)

Spence to Al - I’m flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg LOL

1 Like

My brother got a free ticket to the fight and he’s at the stadium. Said Dubois got dropped 3 times in round one he looks cooked

Edit: just read apparently he damaged his ankle in the first round and now he’s weather the storm

Edit 2: and now Dubois wins TKO apparently

Mr Fury won, a very very successful night - looks like there was 59,700 something people Warren said. (Just found out it was 59,769)

Bring on 2023, want to see Fury vs Usyk, Fury vs Joyce and save the easiest fight for last Fury vs Joshua :wink:

2 Likes

Be lucky to see even one of those fights in 2023. Boxing and actual big fights happening is an oxymoron.

4 Likes

Joshua is the hardest fight for Fury out of the three.

Looks like Fury vs Usyk will be next. Maybe at the back end of March.

After that Fury could sell out Wembley by fighting Joyce or AJ.

Whyte, Wilder, Ruiz and Dubois on the fringes. Some interesting match ups potentially in the heavyweight division.

I want to see Whyte fight Joyce or Wilder and let AJ and Wilder go at it in the summer.

Apparently Fury now claims he’s got an injury he’s been suffering with since before the Chisora fight that he now needs surgery.

That probably rules out the Usyk fight anytime soon

Smoke and mirrors. Would be shocked if it wasn’t a slight injury and he didn’t get a contract signed soon.

When Fury says surgery, I hear trolling.

1 Like

Interesting don’t you think, business wise? Someone’s going to be collecting lots of tv sat broadcasting fees, in the next few weeks/months.

No one cares, football is on

2 Likes

You did because you took time out to reply :grinning:

2 Likes

Ton of good fights coming up this weekend and onwards. Check them out.

Josh Warrington vs Luis Alberto Lopez (Leeds)

Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor Martin (USA) Sky
Jared Anderson on the undercard

Terence Crawford vs David Avanesyan (USA) BLK Prime site

Naoya Inoue vs Paul Butler (Japan) Tuesday 10am

1 Like

Inoue’ last three fights have been midweekers. Always found this weird. Butler is a decent fighter but this is a mismatch.

I’m looking forward to the Warrington and Teo fights. Neither will have it easy. Teo will get it done but I’m less sure on Warrington.

Crawford is uninteresting until he fights Spence.

I heard Warrington is struggling to sell out that Leed’s arena, lots and lots and lots of unsold seats.

David Avanesyan beat Josh Kelly.

Even Warrington in Leeds is going to struggle when England are playing.

1 Like

Josh Kelly is domestic level. He has no power for a Welter.

1 Like

Tidy fighter but the lack of power basically renders him redundant at the top level

1 Like

There’s a massive screen showing the England game at the fight (Main event will finish late) and Josh Kelly boxed well against Troy Williamson last week.