Boxing

I knew I wasn’t wrong lol

1 Like

Does Tommy ever box? :joy:

Folks/fight fans we are getting closer and closer to the BIG fight - will there be an upset? Will Chisora KO Tyson Fury? This Fury interview with BT/Carl Frampton is pretty good and also listen to what Stallone says about you-know-who.

1 Like

It ain’t about how hard you can hit, it’s about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward. Cos that’s how winning is done!

2 Likes

I though about going to this, there’s still plenty of tickets about

1 Like

Mr Joshua and Usyk will be attending the fight (December 3rd) because Joshua has Chisora on the 2five8 books & Usyk for obvious reasons.

Great interview this !?

3 Likes

Ruddy good interviews if I do say so myself + you hear about the Hearn & Okolie court case?

1 Like

Quality podcast all round. Pounds asks those questions that allow the guest to expand.

Always liked Bellew as a person. Over-achieved as a boxer but he’d probably dominate the Cruiserweight division today.

1 Like

I liked his rivalry with Cleverly

Lawrence Okolie’s IG post.

I have a feeling Okolie massively over estimates his worth. One of the most boring fighters in boxing history despite being a pretty likeable guy.

1 Like

Okolie is a bellend. No Personality and limited skills. Matchroom have done far more for him than he has for them.

Massively overrating his value.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t like Eddie but he made a lot of really low level guys rich. He had Okolie headline o2 arena before he was even a proper contender

And that, by the way, way the worst fight is ever seen in my life. Him vs. Chamberlain

1 Like

Dillian Whyte is in brilliant form this week. The Fury fight needed this version. Funny as fuck in the press conference and face to face, but talking like a street guy again. He looks back to maximum damage Dillian.

Little bit quiet for fight week cough :boxing_glove: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wink: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Because nobody wants to watch the fight my man

1 Like

Nobody cares about whatever fight you’re trying to plug

4 Likes

I will answer that question Friday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smiley: :smiley: :boxing_glove: :wink: :face_with_peeking_eye: