Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (FA CUP 4th Round)

can we just fucking win a game. clean sheet, everybody scores, happy pants interview afterwards, the hair looks the part etc.

2 Likes

Not live. Skip 20 secs or so.

I don’t think they will either as Klopp doesn’t seem to care much for domestic cups, but they should seriously think about it given the league is won with them being 16 points clear with a game in hand.

1 Like

Please give us some sort of cup run Gooners, we need something to be interested in until the pointy end of the season.

3 Likes

I put this down for a win but really I don’t care about this cup run and please don’t anyone get injured.

Cup games are more important than league games at this point.

League games at our point is more important than cup games unless it the EL cup

They really are not

We can’t get top 4 in the league, so to me the league is dead other then building consistency for confidence reasons.

My order of priority at this point is EL, FA cup then league.

There’s no hierarchy. All the fucking games matter.

League games mean fuck all when you are in tenth. Just riding along until the season ends

1 Like

Well, I disagree.

Every game matters in a sense, but to say that a hierarchy doesn’t exist is just a little bit daft, winning the EL for CL football and a European trophy is by far an away of the most significance at this point.

League games may get us into EL again not great but in Europe. Less games on domestic cup games the better prepared for EL and league

Time for Arteta to start getting some wins now, a nice cup run would be real nice.

Nkeitah and Martinelli, niiiiice

1 Like

This should be an easy win.
Bournemouth will put out a weak team so If we score early I can see us scoring a few goals.
I’ll go 4-0, Martinelli, Xhaka, Sokratis and Pepe to score.

Guess we’re going to be kickstarting Solanke’s career tonight

1 Like