BOOZE

Hanging offence in Scotland saying that mate :joy:

2 Likes

Times like this I’m glad I bought a pint glass last summer.

Least I can still have a pint on a Saturday night :joy:

8 Likes

Just Rob one like everyone else.

13 Likes

Where’d you get those bananas?

I can’t imagine paying for a pint glass.

Oops, missed that basically same post by @Stroller somehow.

2 Likes

Honour amongst thieves.:smirk:

2 Likes

When I go out its usually to numerous pubs + maybe a night club. I can’t carry a pint glass with me the whole night :joy:

Also why is it nearly everything I do OA disagrees with it? :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Count yourself lucky nobody said anything about the size of the head on that pint

9 Likes

Yeah your auntie’s massive handbag is a big part of the equation in my experience.

3 Likes

Haha I wasn’t trying to do that in fairness just saying the idea seems alien to me.

And I can solve the carrying around problem too. Just nick it from the last pub you are in. Sorted!

1 Like

Tbh you lift glasses by order over the years.
Guinness one was an essential for me. J20 was a must have for the wife. An assortment of coke ones for the kids over the years. :hugs:

1 Like

Oh really? Has the sugar content of fizzy drinks gone down? I had no idea lol. I don’t usually drink fizzy drinks, but I did see a kid drinking a Dr Pepper the other day and thought, shit I really need one of those. Is it gonna be shit now?

1 Like

Biscuits and chocolate bars definitely aren’t as good as they used to be with the 30% reduction and has seen me a lot less likely to buy them because of it.

So maybe it’s working haha

My whisky came the other day, a lot for just £92. Quarantine just became a bit more bearable

8 Likes

I think real Coke and Pepsi were the only ones to get through unscathed but I think all their others (Dr Pepper, Sprite etc.) got something like a 30% reduction.

I haven’t tried Dr Pepper since, only Sprite and Irn Bru and they definitely have that artificial sweetener after taste which means you’ve got the worst of both worlds :laca:

Nice one, that’s a great haul

2 Likes

How did those fuckers get out of it?

On the issue of alcohol, I’m now using bottle apostle far too much, bringing home 6-8 bottles a time. Getting well alcoholic.

A bottle of bourbon/rum will last me 2-3 days now.

I can happily drink a bottle of wine in an evening with no hangover.

Before quarantine, a bottle of bourbon would last me weeks and I could stretch a bottle of wine over 2-3 days.

1 Like

Lmao, see this is why business is good for me right now, ur not the only one. You guys don’t drink much Tequila out there eh?

2 Likes

Tequila is non-existent in Europe.

You only have tequila occasionally like when you go to a night club and have a shot with salt and lemon (which most people hate) or if you go to one of the few Mexican restaurants and have a margarita.

Por disgracia, tequila is not a big thing over here.

1 Like