BOOZE

Should of called the thread “Bevy” or “Bevies” instead of beveraginos :joy::rofl:

Still makes me cringe every time

3 Likes

I fucking love any Whisky that was stored in a wine or port cask, gives it such a nice smell and taste. Enjoy!

I’ve just got back to my parents for Christmas so plan on raiding my dad’s Whisky collection over the next week

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: haha should of never clicked on the video. Worst is I thought it was pronounced “beverage- eeno”, which was bad enough but “bev- raazh - eeno” should just be fucking banned. Da fuq :joy:

3 Likes

Fucking middle aged middle class white women

2 Likes

Well that’s my favourite thread on OA ruined.

1 Like

Jesus fuck, get that shit out of my eyes and brain and ears…

On another note, I’m trying Aberlour 12. Pretty good price for a 12 year old and I have to say its a lovely drop. I have my whiskey with a single big ass ice cube. Feels like Christmas now gents, enjoy your evenings

3 Likes

Hey look, I made my Guinness gay.

5 Likes

Still? Every time? How many times have you seen this shit?!

This is the first time I’ve learned of its existence! Thanks for sharing :neutral_face:

This thread sounds like some high prospect South American player which belongs in the rumour mill

1 Like

If I’d got to it first I’d have called it ‘Alcomahol’

2 Likes

This thread should be Absolut-ly banned.

1 Like

You are here by choice, friend.

No. I was gaslit into entering this thread via name change.

You should try Strawberry Ribena mixed with vodka. Lush.

No. Alcohol is evil.

You can still change it to this superior name

Well soft drink wise, Robinson’s Summer Fruits for the win

2 Likes

You guys haven’t lived if you haven’t had slush puppies and rum. When I went vegas I seen they had them in fuel cans, wore that shit around my neck and drank up and down the strip.

1 Like

Having a glass of this with soda water and lime, pretty decent. Like the elitist connoisseur I am I decided to try it because it was cheap and the label was cute

3 Likes