BOOZE

I didn’t think it needed spelling out that the dilemma was which one to have first :grin:

1 Like

Sam Smith’s pubs and lager are class??

This is disappointing Cliff, I feel like our tastes are usually well aligned.

Same man!! I’m with you on everything but this one :joy:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nice glass that cal.:wink:

1 Like

To celebrate the fact I’ve discovered the alcohol thread this is what I’m drinking today.

10 Likes

having this right now.

Cheap and cheerful, i tell you what it is a damn good whiskey especially for the price. Anyone else ever tried it? If you haven’t and you like whiskey i would say it is a definite try and if you have what do you think of it? Obviously it wouldn’t be the best out there but for price point etc i dont think you can go far wrong.

1 Like

I click on the white space where the pic should be and I get “403 Forbidden” You do not have permission, etc." What are we looking at here, Mav?

1 Like

1 Like

Cheers! I could handle that.

Nornal life won’t resume until 10 January time to take your pick.

2 Likes

I assume I would probably die if I drank some Absinthe now.

1 Like

A little in moderation does you good.

oohh bison grass vodka i love that, havent had that in ages. I think you can buy blades of grass seperately and add it to your own vodka.

1 Like

@BizzySignal worth a go if you spot it…7.5% so you won’t be having a skinful but a couple went down nicely this evening.

2 Likes

7.5% fucking Hell sham that’s pretty strong for a beer bro :joy::rofl: will defo check it out though, Guinness my go to beer so always excited when I come across a new one.

Will say though that I’m usually not a fan of beer that’s stronger than 5%, last time I did that me and my mate bought a case of Tennants Super Lager (which was the chosen beer of the local alcoholics) ended up blacking out for the first and only time in my life. Have absolutely no recollection of what I did, what happened or how I even got home.

2 Likes

I hear you. It’s not like you drink a 7/8% beer less quickly than a 3.8%er. if I bring one into a nights drinking it’s usually well considered and balanced out by a much lower % beer too. This is how I can go to bed tonight confident I’ll do my scheduled 8km run tomorrow.

Honestly though, think you will like that. It’s way sweeter than you might expect from a Guinness but not offensively so. And like I say, one or two max. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now you got my attention bro, will go look it for tomorrow. Big fan of sweet alcohol.

And yeah I’m defo never drinking more than 2 of any beer over 5% :joy::rofl: good luck on the run bro, perfect thing to sweat out all them toxins.

1 Like

Here we go bois it’s that time again!!! Got this beauty at one of my stores today, was just sitting there collecting dust, but it’s not sold anymore so it’s a rare one. Aged in red wine/port and ex Bourbon barrels. Fucking love this scotch :+1::+1:

Also can I submit a request to change the thread name. ‘Alcohol’ is a terrible name, it needs to sound more refined like ‘Fine Wines, Spirits, and Beer’.

8 Likes

Oi, what about cider?!

1 Like