BOOZE

Happy Christmas all.

16 Likes

Can’t beat a pint of the black stuff, best winter drink for me!

3 Likes

Had a glass of Guinness since February. Putting that right tomorrow though.
Christmas day the only day people eat chocolate with beer.

3 Likes

Not sure what this means for the most part but have a like anyway

.:joy:

2 Likes

About to get the night started, Merry Christmas OA :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

10 Likes

Good to see the recovery going well for Christmas.
Enjoy and make it special for the kids .

5 Likes

Thanks my friend, dunno if I should be smoking a fat cigar after having covid but fuck it, might not make it Christmas 2021 with the way things are going :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Had one of these yesterday. Really really nice and the coffee kick just worked beautifully.

1 Like

love to see my alcohol thread flourishing despite never using it myself :slight_smile:

I absolutely love coffee, particularly pure expresso but I can’t stand coffee flavored things. I feel like this is hell in a can for me.

What did it even taste like?

2 Likes

:disappointed:

Been drinking this tonight:

unnamed-1

Apple pie in a bottle, ridiculously fucking good, great as an after dinner treat.

3 Likes

Tasted a bit like newcastle brown ale but with a delightful little aftertaste of the coffee flavour.

Do you not even like coffee cake? Or a coffee slice? I used to love coffee ice cream as a kid but the stuff you get now is shite, presumably the EU banned whatever shitty chemicals used to make it so tasty. Thanks a lot Merkel!!!

Personally I think coffee/chocolate in a beer is bloody awful, but then I don’t like coffee anyway so :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yea I’ve never had a good chocolate beer. I think the worst I’ve had though is a whiskey infused beer I tried once. Absolutely rank.

why do you have barrels in your house?

2 Likes

Nothing like a bit of hair or the dog to deal with my hangover. Honestly think this is about day 23 of solid consecutive drinking. Oh well.

This is an American Christmas ale, 7%. Very nice, very dark and creamy and smooth.

3 Likes

Anchor brewery out here in the San Francisco area, really popular in California. Never had this seasonal beer but I love their Anchor Steam ale :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Lmaooo i was too lazy to actually take a picture of my bottle so just did a screen grab :joy::joy:

2 Likes