Booing

He was brought to be manager and has done an absolutely terrible job of managing things.

Fucking sack

I want Emery out but this isn’t down to him this is down to Xhaka.

1 Like

Xhaka has had 4 days to apologise to the fans. It’s on him and as for the new dad shout be real.
How many months do we give him off then.
Let’s not forget when the kid starts teething.

1 Like

Why should he apologise?

Because he let himself down.

1 Like

Because he’s the captain of the club. You don’t behave like that.

1 Like

If you can dish it out, then prepare to take it as well.
If fans want to have the right to boo, then they should also be subject to players retaliating regardless if it came from a captain or not.

In no captain memo does it say that a player has to absorb fan reaction with no retaliation.

Fans made their opinion clear and Xhaka his.
Now be an adult and fucking move on.

Should Xhaka apologise?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

You forgot an option. Xhaka shouldn’t be on the pitch in the first place.

1 Like

You did the poll already, the result ain’t going to change you know.

I did the poll already?

If I don’t see one emery out sign vs Wolves i’ll be raging. Only man that needs booed and hounded out the club is this bum.

Rafa Chelsea circa 2013 treatment NEEDED, fuck this ‘classenal’ bollocks

1 Like

I don’t care if he apologises or not.

Of course his wife should never be abused nor are death threats right. Never acceptable.

If he doesn’t apologise many fans will enjoy booing him a lot more along with you’re not fit to wear this shirt songs. And I’ll join in when I’m there. If he apologises more fans will give him more of a chance when they watch live (including me). It’s his choice. He can decide what bed he chooses to lie in.

If he owned his repeated mistakes more I’d have a great deal more sympathy for him.

Totally wrong on his wife. His mum and dad though. . . .

1 Like

This is the biggest load of horseshit I’ve read in a while.

1 Like

Sanctimonious, moralising drivel from some avo-munching moron in the Guardian? Surely not!

1 Like

It’s even worse than that. It’s a former Chelsea player who wrote it! Eni Aluko.

Try some of the comments on for size then lol. Bunch of pathetic, self-flagellating Arsenal fans playing one up with each other about who can act the most embarrassed and ashamed of their own fan base. Performative nonsense from the lot of them.

7 Likes

You just know someone going to want to make that support banner and be that sanctimonious smug twat for Saturday on social media. #bethatrealfan#

1 Like

I do like avocados though. Can’t help it, I’m a Millennial.